08:40, Fri 19 Apr
That's outside Wheels area... wouldn't it be better/easier at the Adderley Rd South bridge area?

Midland St auto spares, kandor autos, urban vehicle logistics and urban recovery sit in the middle of 3 rail lines. Therefore more potential for customers to arrive by train. Its better to move the station there and have multiple platforms across more than one line.

Stadium first, add onto the sports quarter and then train access within a decade. 60 acres is just the beginning of the future land purchases around Bordesley.
08:41, Fri 19 Apr
Very niche Texas Christian University rain jacket he was wearing too.
12:24, Fri 19 Apr
BcFc
Looking very casual tonight in Stratford. In his blues tracksuit

CEO, dressing up as one of the coaching team??? No thanks!!!

What next? An office at Wast Hills?
the king loves me
12:25, Fri 19 Apr
Casper
BcFc
Looking very casual tonight in Stratford. In his blues tracksuit

CEO, dressing up as one of the coaching team??? No thanks!!!

What next? An office at Wast Hills?
Did he bring the Carling Cup?
Gazball?
13:06, Fri 19 Apr
That's outside Wheels area... wouldn't it be better/easier at the Adderley Rd South bridge area?

Midland St auto spares, kandor autos, urban vehicle logistics and urban recovery sit in the middle of 3 rail lines. Therefore more potential for customers to arrive by train. Its better to move the station there and have multiple platforms across more than one line.

Stadium first, add onto the sports quarter and then train access within a decade. 60 acres is just the beginning of the future land purchases around Bordesley.

A station in that very complicated 3 way junction is just not going to happen.

I'm shocked they "are" moving Adderley Park but if it comes off it'll most likely be a few hundred yards west.
13:12, Fri 19 Apr
I would imagine that there would be some grant available towards this cost as well from the WMCA

Hopefully we'll see men at work this year
Happy Clapper
13:13, Fri 19 Apr
Trialist

Stadium built by our new architects.

Wonder if he's been for a look.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
13:16, Fri 19 Apr
Trialist

Stadium built by our new architects.

Wonder if he's been for a look.

Suspect that is the connection yeah.

Nou Camp without the roof - [gofrogs.com]
13:20, Fri 19 Apr
foghorn leghorn
Further down Landor St near the junction with Midland St. CPO's on the scrap yards that stand in the way.

If this means they could take trains from the line that goes north and you'd have a direct train down from Derby to the Blues, I'd be v v v v happy

Cue some train nerd telling me why that's impossible because of the sidings, capacity at bloody NewSt, etc
14:06, Fri 19 Apr
the trainspotters will be coming for you
14:24, Fri 19 Apr
Can't call them spotters or nerds, they are just men who enjoy the delights of the railways. Takes them back to the halcyon days of their childhood, I think. They affectionately refer to other enthusiasts as cranks.
D.S
14:36, Fri 19 Apr
Wagner will own this city soon enough, he can do what he wants.
15:43, Fri 19 Apr
foghorn leghorn

A new rail station with platforms over three lines. Unreal that is.
Go Home Bodger
foghorn leghorn
Further down Landor St near the junction with Midland St. CPO's on the scrap yards that stand in the way.

If this means they could take trains from the line that goes north and you'd have a direct train down from Derby to the Blues, I'd be v v v v happy

Cue some train nerd telling me why that's impossible because of the sidings, capacity at bloody NewSt, etc

That's the one (well the Leicester line, but they meet out at Water Orton) that I was saying the other day seems the more credible to get any new station at Wheels. Once they do the new stuff after HS2 (Camp Hill etc.) it could run from out that way to/from Moor Street without touching the main line / New St. Tandy, Ian T and others that know more about trains all saying it's practically very difficult with the levels, junctions etc. though.
19:29, Fri 19 Apr
People on here were adamant that Adderley wouldn’t be messed with. This is a multi-billion pound investment. The right amount of money can get anything done.

If this is going to be the Wembley of the Midlands hosting NFL and international fixtures, there’s no way they won’t invest heavily in transport infrastructure around the site.