07:44, Sat 20 Apr
Bluesince62 F.E.A.
Can we get through today first please?
Nervy as feck when I woke up.

This. We've got a golden opportunity, by winning the next two matches, to be safe come the Norwich game (with the proviso that Blackburn get something from their match with Shef Wed tomorrow). Let's concentrate on each of those games first.
07:54, Sat 20 Apr
What’s discussed on here won’t make a blind bit of difference to what happens. Fans will always look ahead and discuss permutations and scenarios.
You’ve just done it yourself by mentioning Huddersfield, when all that matters today is Rotherham as you say.
It’s the focus of the players that counts.
08:10, Sat 20 Apr
B_C_F_C
jefflynneshair
Apologies if this is a dumb question but do these rules apply outside of the final day of the season (I can't be bothered to find and read them)? Say for example a team tried to rest players mid season because they had one eye on an upcoming cup game?

Its after a date in March...

“For any league match played on or after the fourth Thursday in March, any team sheet for a league game should include at least 10 outfield players who featured on the team sheet for the league match before.”

It's a bit of a silly rule. Within two games you can still change out your whole team if you wanted to and even within one game the entire 1st 11 can be taken out and replaced with reserved/subs.

It's the sort of rule that will just end up catching a team out in 10 years who aren't even trying to do it.
08:34, Sat 20 Apr
That's why we have struggled this season then, we have played an under strength team in every game, feel very confident today though, had a bet on 3-2
08:38, Sat 20 Apr
😁 Wish I had your confidence. We are pretty dog shit away - but I'm hoping that now it really is squeaky bum time (Steve Bruce, patent pending) that Rowett can galvanise the buggers again, like the Cov slaughter.
Up the feckin Blues