08:23, Sat 20 Apr
My concern is that we're so weak and pony away from home that this is far from a given.

In fact, the next two games could go horribly wrong.

Trying to be positive mind, they should take heart from obliterating Coventry last week.

As always with this Blues team, first goal is absolutely crucial.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
08:25, Sat 20 Apr
Nikola Zigic- FEA
My concern is that we're so weak and pony away from home that this is far from a given.

In fact, the next two games could go horribly wrong.

Trying to be positive mind, they should take heart from obliterating Coventry last week.

As always with this Blues team, first goal is absolutely crucial.

I’ve honestly got faith in Rowett that he keeps them right for this today. Think we go at them aggressively first 10 mins, if we nick a goal in that first 10-20 period Rotherham will remember how crap they are and we will destroy them. I hope.

Tyler Roberts due a goal too. Today is his day.
08:26, Sat 20 Apr
David Xavis
Absolutely shitting myself this morning. What a fecking huge game. Come on boys, into em from second one. Set the tempo. Utfb

This is the key isn't it? Blues at their best with a high energy, up and at em game. We've looked awful when we try and play it slowly out from the back (Cardiff the other week) or just start on the back foot. Win today, which would be back to back wins, would be huge for us, Tom.
Up the feckin Blues
08:28, Sat 20 Apr
I wanna see someone absolutely nail a Rotherham player first 2-3 mins.
08:29, Sat 20 Apr

It’s not, Ipswich, Leeds, Cov and 8 others have failed to win this fixture, most haven’t won it.

Having said that I hold out some hope we can score first and grind it out
Happy Clapper
08:57, Sat 20 Apr
Roman
Hope for the best. Expect the worst.

I use this saying as something to live by.
It's got me through how many years of being a Blues fan now...
08:58, Sat 20 Apr
Le Mod

It’s not, Ipswich, Leeds, Cov and 8 others have failed to win this fixture, most haven’t won it.

Having said that I hold out some hope we can score first and grind it out

5/1 for a Rotherham win, 3/1 the draw.

There's no way those odds aren't good value given our away record.
There's too much opinion and not enough fact.
09:40, Sat 20 Apr
Haircut1000
Final Score.

ROTHERHAM UNITED 0
BIRMINGHAM CITY 1

You read it here first.

Edit. I had a dream last night we lost 4-1.
09:45, Sat 20 Apr
Strange for me but I’m nervous.
Just want 3 points
Tony Fantastico
09:55, Sat 20 Apr
Given whats at stake, I see this being a terrible game of football, lots of running around without much quality play.

My heart says we'll win 2-1, my head says we'll lose 1-0.

If it's level after 80 mins, do we throw everything at it to get the 3 points (significantly increasing the risk of losing), or do we take the point? does it depend on how other teams are doing at the time?
10:01, Sat 20 Apr
Rab C Nesbitt
Strange for me but I’m nervous.
Just want 3 points

If your getting nervous now i am. For once we need to turn up away. I'm not sure the fact they have nothing to play for helps.
10:05, Sat 20 Apr
We should Beat these......2.0 Blues.
10:06, Sat 20 Apr
Haircut1000
Haircut1000
Final Score.

ROTHERHAM UNITED 0
BIRMINGHAM CITY 1

You read it here first.

Edit. I had a dream last night we lost 4-1.

🤣
That's that then
10:08, Sat 20 Apr
Felix1875
Given whats at stake, I see this being a terrible game of football, lots of running around without much quality play.

My heart says we'll win 2-1, my head says we'll lose 1-0.

If it's level after 80 mins, do we throw everything at it to get the 3 points (significantly increasing the risk of losing), or do we take the point? does it depend on how other teams are doing at the time?

QPR arent playing until 5.15 so a win moves us up at least 1 place, potentially 2 if Stoke dont beat Plymouth and puts the pressure on them.

Ita not like if its 0-0 you send Ruddy forward or anything, but id be disappointed with a point as of now.
10:14, Sat 20 Apr
I fancy us today but I can offer no rational explanation as to why unfortunately.