17:42, Sat 20 Apr
I thought Rotherham looked pretty good today. You have to think the new manager gave them a bounce. They were much better than Cov. I thought we did well not to lose. Everyone is raging about a missed opportunity but they weren't the team that has lost so many this season. I've watched them and that was a decent performance for them. Unfortunately it was timed against us.
17:59, Sat 20 Apr
They were terrible. We were just as bad.
18:09, Sat 20 Apr
They had two players go off injured first half, couldn’t make a full subs’ bench, are bottom of the league and already relegated and we barely landed a glove on them.
Buy my novel (if you want to of course), The Loneliness That Others Call Freedom by Steven Vaughan. Available in both Kindle and paperback format.
[www.amazon.co.uk]

@stevanderman
18:13, Sat 20 Apr
Go Home Bodger
I thought Rotherham looked pretty good today. You have to think the new manager gave them a bounce. They were much better than Cov. I thought we did well not to lose. Everyone is raging about a missed opportunity but they weren't the team that has lost so many this season. I've watched them and that was a decent performance for them. Unfortunately it was timed against us.

They were shit and so were we
18:13, Sat 20 Apr
Go Home Bodger
I thought we did well not to lose

I'm fairly sure anyone else in that division would have beaten them today, we can't score.
18:39, Sat 20 Apr
Unless we get an early lucky goal - we feel the pressure and struggle to create anything.
18:44, Sat 20 Apr
sandpit72
Go Home Bodger
I thought we did well not to lose

I'm fairly sure anyone else in that division would have beaten them today, we can't score.

Swansea only just beat them 1-0 last weekend. The same Swansea that hammered Huddersfield today. Let's be positive and hope we can produce a "Coventry" style performance next weekend
18:46, Sat 20 Apr

They were able to pass and retain the ball miles better than we did...not hard tbf

They were shit in the final third but maintained possession better than us
18:56, Sat 20 Apr
More effort from them because of the new manager, thats all.
They are where they are for a reason, and we did very little to trouble them.
saying that Stansfield would have scored if Buchanan uses his brain. And Miyoshi's miss was inexcusable.
Thats 3 hours of football against a team who conceeds 2 goals a game and we have failed to score.
WE are also where we are for a reason.
The fact that Jellyfish have survived for 500 million years without a brain, must give hope to a lot of people
19:11, Sat 20 Apr
number8

This. It was two really poor teams. No attacking intelligence and possession constantly given away. It was awful football.
We were Blues away from home, why was anyone surprised?
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
19:40, Sat 20 Apr
And to think Moyes spunked 13 million on Jordan Hugill....

Up there with Cosgrove for donkeys