19:53, Sat 20 Apr
All the best for tomorrow, Gary!
Every government has its secret service branch. America, CIA; France, Deuxième Bureau; England, MI5. NATO also has its own. A messy job? Well that's when they usually call on me or someone like me. Oh yes, my name is Drake, John Drake.
20:07, Sat 20 Apr
Probably pull his hamstring
20:38, Sat 20 Apr
John Drake
All the best for tomorrow, Gary!

I believe Ollie Burke is doing it in a donkey outfit (his football kit)
20:49, Sat 20 Apr
He could break 3 hours but he’ll play it safe and get a cab round instead.
21:00, Sat 20 Apr
Probably going to sneak in an interview for the Berlin Marathon before he commits...
Birmingham City: coming up with new ways to ruin your weekend since 1875
shd
22:26, Sat 20 Apr
With respect, shouldn’t he have them in to go through todays dross performance rather than going for a jog around Laaaandan ?
22:43, Sat 20 Apr
Maybe he should have spent more time with the team instead of spending his time training for a marathon.
22:56, Sat 20 Apr
Maybe he should have spent more time with the team instead of spending his time training for a marathon.

Or less
07:00, Sun 21 Apr
I hope he sprains his ankle at mile 20
You gonna post this on Facebook and Bebo too so all bases are covered?
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
It's only one person's fault if you've seen it more than once...

Brb, just digging out the MySpace login
3.41. I have to say that’s more than half decent given he probably didn’t get to London till midnight.
Holdsworth_MaraSonner
3.41. I have to say that’s more than half decent given he probably didn’t get to London till midnight.

He should have been at home watching Sheff Weds actually give it a go against a team towards the bottom, not fannying around in London.
16:29, Sun 21 Apr
Congratulations Gary Rowett. A really good time.
Now about Huddersfield v Blues.
It's a bit shit or bust Guv !
Do us all a favour and encourage some positivity by setting us out to outscore the Yorkshire mob.
Another 0-0 could send us down !!
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
16:33, Sun 21 Apr
Well done Gary. Now get the team working as hard in the next two matches