20:34, Sat 20 Apr
Strange day, strange atmosphere, strange team selection.

The medical emergency seemed to last forever, horrible to watch. At the same time a lad in the Blues end seemed to have a seizure and needed help. The first half continued with 10 minutes injury time. Really weird. Game seemed to drag on and on and on. Did Rowett try and win it at any point? No urgency or tempo that we had last week.

Anyway a point bagged, we can play much better. We even might do that in the last two. Who knows what will be served up.

Strange team.
20:35, Sat 20 Apr
Seems a good summary that
20:47, Sat 20 Apr
I’m quite liking your posts of more than six words Thongsy.
21:00, Sat 20 Apr
I didn’t see any of it so may be wrong, however the comments on here make it sound like a standard issue Blues 23/24 insipid away performance. So not sure why anyone is surprised.

The bonus being we didn’t throw it away for a change.

Hoping we can just grind something out next week. Well beat Norwich, no worries.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
21:17, Sat 20 Apr
I think the 33 minute delay and 3 further delays in the first half made it a very bity half.
That and Olly Burke playing made it drag on.
It was 4.27pm by the time it finished.
Games used to finish about the time the second half started.

Today was definitely two points dropped. Rotherham were hard working, but awful. Once they tired we should have won it. I felt it was a case of every point a prisoner from Roett.

On the plus side this means there is a chance of a performance next week. No way were we putting in 3 good performances in a row. So today actually gives us a better chance.

So long as Burke is nowhere near the team. It's genuinely difficult to believe teams have paid £12m and £15m for him.
21:21, Sat 20 Apr
The point may well keep us up
21:31, Sat 20 Apr
I agree re Burke but the booing of him was too villa for my liking.
22:15, Sat 20 Apr
Thongs

My brother and I said the same: what’s the point in booing a player?

Great day, game aside!

Hope the Rotherham fan is okay.
"we don't even know why we're here - we're all just wandering around, doing daft things, killing time, until we die; that's why Frisbee's been invented..." (Karl Pilkington 2013)
22:18, Sat 20 Apr
Yep, terrible
Tam
22:20, Sat 20 Apr
Thongs

That was disappointing. It's not exactly going to help the player, and I imagine that it's not going to go down well with the other players hearing a team mate booed by their own fans.
Make Blues Great Again
22:24, Sat 20 Apr
Tam
Tam
Thongs

That was disappointing. It's not exactly going to help the player, and I imagine that it's not going to go down well with the other players hearing a team mate booed by their own fans.
exactly, this season we have had players booed, players racially abused by our own fans, we are not really squeaky clean are we, yet people claim we are the working man club, I just don't get it
Tam
22:26, Sat 20 Apr
A proportion of 'working men' can also be utter fannies unfortunately, Gerry.
Make Blues Great Again
22:29, Sat 20 Apr
Tam
Tam
A proportion of 'working men' can also be utter fannies unfortunately, Gerry.
Tam I can't agree more, but some of our fan base are so quick to call out other fans when it happens at their clubs
Tam
22:36, Sat 20 Apr
I think that most of the time we're fans just like any other fans really. A lot of good people and a few idiots.
Make Blues Great Again
22:39, Sat 20 Apr
Tam
That’s about right