20:49, Sat 20 Apr
Our potential final league points tally.

52 - definitely safe
50 - very likely safe
49 - 50/50 better chance if the win is against Huddersfield
48 - likely relegated
47 - very likely relegated but again better chance if the draw is against Huddersfield
46 - definitely relegated
20:50, Sat 20 Apr
we could not get a point and still be safe fyi
20:52, Sat 20 Apr
ZLAMMER
we could not get a point and still be safe fyi

Not true. Lose to Huddersfield and they'd be above us FYI.
20:57, Sat 20 Apr
This forum is littered with if, buts & maybe’s. If me Auntie had b@lls she’d be me Uncle.

I’ll tell you now, we will be fine. Have faith. We’re a damn good team when we need to be. We’ll need to be next week. And we will be.

Up the effing Blues.
20:57, Sat 20 Apr
good point. Delete my post.
shd
23:48, Sat 20 Apr
Jack Jarvis Esq.
This forum is littered with if, buts & maybe’s. If me Auntie had b@lls she’d be me Uncle.

I’ll tell you now, we will be fine. Have faith. We’re a damn good team when we need to be. We’ll need to be next week. And we will be.

Up the effing Blues.

Did you see todays result ?
23:51, Sat 20 Apr
shd
I’ll caveat it by saying we’re an alright team when there’s a full crowd backing them. Otherwise they’re pretty poor. It’s a pity we can’t take 26k to Huddersfield next week, we’d probably win then.
09:43, Sun 21 Apr
2 more Rowett specials 0-0 and we can finish 4th bottom just above plymouth and huddersfield. A cheeky 1-0 at home to Norwich could push us up to 6th from bottom. Easy peasy

Queens Park R 56 -14
Watford 55 1
Blackburn Rovers 55 -13
Birmingham City 50 -15
Stoke City 50 -18
Sheff Wed 50 -30
Plymouth Argyle 48 -13
Huddersfield T 48 -26
Rotherham U 26 -53
09:45, Sun 21 Apr
We needed to be a good team yesterday ffs

Had we won the breathing space would’ve been tremendous
15:48, Sun 21 Apr
My Blue Heaven
We needed to be a good team yesterday ffs

I get what Jack's saying though.... We needed to be, but we didn't NEED to be.... We make it hard for ourselves...
15:52, Sun 21 Apr
We did NEED to be yesterday. As ever, we only turn up sporadically and only ever at home.

We deserve to go down, but anazingly still have a chance of staying up - but not being able to beat by far the worst team in the division sums it up why we are where we are.
16:32, Sun 21 Apr
number8
We did NEED to be yesterday. As ever, we only turn up sporadically and only ever at home.

We deserve to go down, but anazingly still have a chance of staying up - but not being able to beat by far the worst team in the division sums it up why we are where we are.

I agree. We've been given so many let offs.