23:03, Sat 20 Apr
…….is lack of bottle/characters/nouse/attitude….call it what you will.
There are so many indicators of this:
Soft as sh1te away from home
Unable/unwilling to see games out
Multiple losses right at the end of games
Inability to turn games round
Inability to string 2 good performances together
Spineless, flat clueless performances even when it really matters. Even at the tail end of this season, when we are bang in trouble, games like Boro, Millwall, QPR, Cardiff, today.
All our rivals have pulled out some big results/performances which we cannot do. Yes we beat Cov, but it hardly compares to QPR, Millwall and Plymouth beating Leicester, or Blackburn beating Leeds away, and thrashing Sunderland.
At least as important as ability is the mental approach - in any sport. Our lot are as weak as piss, and the future recruitment needs to address that.
I can’t think of one player in today’s squad I would describe as a leader. Most teams have a handful.
That’s what will do for us
23:05, Sat 20 Apr
Yeah can’t argue with most of that. I think it’s rather telling that we seem to only be able to turn up and play when there’s a sold out crowd backing them. They can’t do it otherwise. Which doesn’t bode well for next week.
Tam
23:07, Sat 20 Apr
And the amount of managers that we've had this season, of course, with the changes in style and confusion that that's brought. Not looking to exonerate the players for their part in it but it must be a significant factor.
Make Blues Great Again
23:51, Sat 20 Apr
Tam
We'll be ok. Even if we drop, the future is bright.
00:09, Sun 21 Apr
Before kick off it was in our hands. We were playing a shite team who are already down and all we had to was get a win and we played a stinker. Typical of this team and typical of blues the past 10 years. Predictable.

Who can say what will happen and either way champs or league 1 I’ll be there as always but Blues have fatigued me this season more than ever.

But will I ever stop going? Probably not 😂
Shocked how flat we were. I thought after Cov and a big following today we'd be really up for it.

I have seen more intense pre season friendlies and testimonials than today. Damp squib.
They can only turn up in front of a big home crowd. They can’t do it otherwise.
03:34, Sun 21 Apr
Spineless, flat clueless performances even when it really matters. Even at the tail end of this season, when we are bang in trouble, games like Boro, Millwall, QPR, Cardiff, today.
All our rivals have pulled out some big results/performances which we cannot do. Yes we beat Cov, but it hardly compares to QPR, Millwall and Plymouth beating Leicester, or Blackburn beating Leeds away, and thrashing Sunderland.
At least as important as ability is the mental approach - in any sport. Our lot are as weak as piss, and the future recruitment needs to address that.
I can’t think of one player in today’s squad I would describe as a leader. Most teams have a handful.

The days of you being able to write a list like this are coming to an end.

You should screenshot this post and save it because wholesale changes are happening which mean none of these points can be directed at this team within the next year or so.
Nobody currently employed by the club can take their continued employment here for granted, everything and everyone who is not up to standard is going to be brutally replaced and upgraded. The process has already started, you can see it happening everywhere you look from training pitches to catering and backroom staff. The playing staff are next and they know it, hence the disaster that season has been.

Everything is going to turn out fine, we've never known anything quite like what is happening now.

There are no brakes on the Knighthead train and everything that is mediocre is going to get smashed into and flattened.

Enjoy the ride even if part of it is in league one.
04:34, Sun 21 Apr
Royale Blue FEA

The days of you being able to write a list like this are coming to an end.

You should screenshot this post and save it because wholesale changes are happening which mean none of these points can be directed at this team within the next year or so.
Nobody currently employed by the club can take their continued employment here for granted, everything and everyone who is not up to standard is going to be brutally replaced and upgraded. The process has already started, you can see it happening everywhere you look from training pitches to catering and backroom staff. The playing staff are next and they know it, hence the disaster that season has been.

Everything is going to turn out fine, we've never known anything quite like what is happening now.

There are no brakes on the Knighthead train and everything that is mediocre is going to get smashed into and flattened.

Enjoy the ride even if part of it is in league one.

First question to be asked and smashed into and flattened “who the feck assembled this lot?”

Regardless of which division we’re in, the clear out and replacement of the majority of the playing staff is the launch pad.
The owners have added financial muscle with their commercial acumen, which has to be spent wisely - not as has been the case for half a dozen windows now.
The complete recruitment process revamp and overhaul has to be number one priority, it is the key to the next 3 years.
05:37, Sun 21 Apr
A leak has spilled some gossip yesterday. Rowett has got the job if we stay up if not then craig gardner will be ðemoted to team manager as punishment for his awful recruitment. Darren carter his assistant
06:47, Sun 21 Apr
Rowett has got the job if we stay up

I think the chances of this happening are virtually zero even if we stay up. Them appointing Rowett would go against everything they have pubicly stated about the direction of the playing style they want. If they appoint Rowett then everybody with a brain will be asking why Euastace was sacked? and they can't have that, there would be too much egg on faces and people could for the first time say "It doesn't look like Knighthead know what they are doing" That scenario is not going to be allowed to play out. If Tony decides to retire then the search will open up to a wider audience, Rowett, Gardner, Carter won't get a look in.
Foolish rumours like the one you mention apply to the BCFC that doesn't exist anymore, we in whole new landscape now bro.
06:54, Sun 21 Apr
Pure wind up guff
06:54, Sun 21 Apr
Tam
Tam
And the amount of managers that we've had this season, of course, with the changes in style and confusion that that's brought. Not looking to exonerate the players for their part in it but it must be a significant factor.

This is undoubtedly a huge factor. Five managers in one season is ludicrous and you can see how lost the players look, especially compared to the early days of the season. We might have been hit and miss under JE but the players understood their roles.
07:07, Sun 21 Apr
bluer than blues
Tam

This is undoubtedly a huge factor. Five managers in one season is ludicrous and you can see how lost the players look, especially compared to the early days of the season. We might have been hit and miss under JE but the players understood their roles.

Is it though? After losing to Sunderland pre-world cup we barely registered an away win all of the rest of last season. A couple of backs to the wall 1-0s and that 2-3 where Swansea imploded.

Our away performances have been toothless for a long time, this is because of players and player recruitment.
08:14, Sun 21 Apr
Haircut1000
We'll be ok. Even if we drop, the future is bright.

I agree but that’s not the point is it. Too many mentally weak people in our club.
The fact that Jellyfish have survived for 500 million years without a brain, must give hope to a lot of people