14:28, Sun 21 Apr
That magnificent 0-0 against bottom of the league isn’t looking so good now is it.
Can we please have a go in the last two games?
If we go down, I want to go down fighting. Not looking for a draw
The fact that Jellyfish have survived for 500 million years without a brain, must give hope to a lot of people
14:29, Sun 21 Apr
You’re quite right, but that game in isolation is not the reason we’re likely going down. All those draws we threw away with last minute goals, insipid performances against boro and Watford at home, and countless others this season.
14:31, Sun 21 Apr
What about the shocking away performance at Sheff Wed?
14:43, Sun 21 Apr
You’re quite right, but that game in isolation is not the reason we’re likely going down. All those draws we threw away with last minute goals, insipid performances against boro and Watford at home, and countless others this season.

[www.soccerstats.com]

This suggests we've gained the same amount of points as we've lost after 75 mins.
15:02, Sun 21 Apr
I can’t get over Rowetts mindset yesterday. To go there and play cagey, keep it tight and hopefully nick a goal game plan was criminal 😅. I never disliked Rowett until yesterday, but to play Burke with that negative mindset has done it for me.
15:08, Sun 21 Apr
Can see us setting up to draw at Hudds then relying on Albion beating Sheff Weds which would move us out of the bottom three and leave it in our own hands final day, not the end of the world but hardly ideal.
15:13, Sun 21 Apr
I think after yesterday I am firmly of the opinion . Stay up or not, if TM does not come back, I can’t put up with Rowett ball for a season. It’s not brilliant when you win. When you lose it’s soul destroying
The fact that Jellyfish have survived for 500 million years without a brain, must give hope to a lot of people
15:26, Sun 21 Apr
Agree, not the end of the world and he'll probably go with the same plan against Huddersfield. Big opportunity lost yesterday, they just had to go for it, even if we lose then at least they had the right mentality. I suppose we have to look forward and be positive.