19:13, Sun 21 Apr
genuine question
19:19, Sun 21 Apr
Nah, it sums Rowett up though.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
19:56, Sun 21 Apr
Pirate Blue
genuine question

Didn't you start a thread earlier in the season, titled "Only at Blues", where you described Blues as "World class" ?
20:00, Sun 21 Apr
He might have done, but we’ve been anything but world class this season. Off the field on the ownership front yes, on the pitch we’ve been amateur hour.
20:06, Sun 21 Apr
Never has a footballer been so appropriately named, and he has quite a few namesakes down there too.
20:08, Sun 21 Apr
Terrible decisions made with a certain degree of logic backfiring and causing self inflicted damage

Probably
20:09, Sun 21 Apr
True. But we also had Chris Burke at one point, who was ace for us.
20:14, Sun 21 Apr
I don't mind Rowett filling in for TM, but that was a negative and cowardly decision yesterday against one of the worst teams to play in the championship.
I’d say Crouch might take the cake there 😏
21:02, Sun 21 Apr
Pirate Blue
genuine question

He does have more Tick Tok followers than our squad members which would help our revenue streams
08:08, Mon 22 Apr
Blue in CT
He does have more Tick Tok followers than our squad members which would help our revenue streams

I'll be honest I had to google who his wife/partner is, now I know. I've not seen any of his videos, I'm sure they are great and hugely popular but its highly unlikely I will ever watch them now or at any point in the future.
Hopefully that will be his last run out for the club, certainly as a starter.
D.S
09:13, Mon 22 Apr
sandpit72
Blue in CT

I'll be honest I had to google who his wife/partner is, now I know. I've not seen any of his videos, I'm sure they are great and hugely popular but its highly unlikely I will ever watch them now or at any point in the future.
Hopefully that will be his last run out for the club, certainly as a starter.

Definitely subscribed to Megan's TikTok