23:45, Sun 21 Apr
Do we start him last 2 games?

I know he can be a liability defensively but he’s the only player we have that can actually go past a player. Scored 6 goals this season too

He’s the one player we have who’s a bit different as the rest are all a bit similar Anderson, Miyoshi, Bacuna, Roberts etc
23:52, Sun 21 Apr
He can’t defend or track back, so he is a threat to our ‘brilliant’ game plan of scrap a 0-0 or 1-0. So he won’t play. Personally I’d play him and go for it, he tore Huddersfield to pieces in the home fixture.
07:05, Mon 22 Apr
Huddersfield couldn't cope with him in the home match
Fell to temptation
07:09, Mon 22 Apr
I could be totally wrong here but wasn’t it Dembele, Anderson and Myoshi, who started behind Stansfield in the 4-1 win against Huddersfield at home earlier in the season? We ripped them apart in that game so let’s take the game to them again. We really have to try to win this game rather than not lose.
07:26, Mon 22 Apr
Kenny Kendrick
Huddersfield couldn't cope with him in the home match

This. Play him. They will have nightmares from last time
07:27, Mon 22 Apr
Zublue
I could be totally wrong here but wasn’t it Dembele, Anderson and Myoshi, who started behind Stansfield in the 4-1 win against Huddersfield at home earlier in the season? We ripped them apart in that game so let’s take the game to them again. We really have to try to win this game rather than not lose.

And longelo at LB
07:51, Mon 22 Apr
I think he absolutely has to start. To the point where I’ll be very pissed off if he doesn’t. He tore them a new one earlier in the season and the defenders will really not want to see him on the team sheet.
07:58, Mon 22 Apr
Did he come on v Rotherham?
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
08:06, Mon 22 Apr
Eustace understood his weaknesses, he was the reason Buchanan always stayed back while Laird bombed on.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
09:02, Mon 22 Apr
I'm surprised Rowett hasn't done the same.

Gray did that exact role when he was manager here previously.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
09:07, Mon 22 Apr
Rowett really doesn't trust him, so he won't play.
There's too much opinion and not enough fact.
09:08, Mon 22 Apr
Nikola Zigic- FEA
I'm surprised Rowett hasn't done the same.

Gray did that exact role when he was manager here previously.

This did cross my mind actually
09:27, Mon 22 Apr

As far as I'm concerned, it is quite literally MUST win.

Not the must wins we've had for the last 9 games. This is literally season defining.
12:27, Mon 22 Apr
Bluenose27
He can’t defend or track back, so he is a threat to our ‘brilliant’ game plan of scrap a 0-0 or 1-0. So he won’t play. Personally I’d play him and go for it, he tore Huddersfield to pieces in the home fixture.

Right thats him out then
The fact that Jellyfish have survived for 500 million years without a brain, must give hope to a lot of people
12:40, Mon 22 Apr
I think he'll be an impact player. He had to do minimal defensive work under Eustace. I don't think he's earned the right to start tbh. I think GR will look to keep it fairly tight as they absolutely have to win.