D.S
07:03, Mon 22 Apr
Cook - fire

McParland - fire

Gardner - fire

Mowbray - hire

Sanderson - fire

All of those fired have blood on their hands with this impending relegation.
07:15, Mon 22 Apr
D.S
The obsession some have with firing Cook baffles me.

He is integral to Knightheads vision, so the sooner you get used to him being around, the better for your own sanity.

Sanderson will be decent in League 1 too.
07:17, Mon 22 Apr
D.S
I like to be on the wind up as much as the next man, but this!?!
07:23, Mon 22 Apr
D.S
Cook- keep
Gardner- fire
McParland- fire
Sanderson- get rid as soon as, liability- the rest of the squad can go too, I'm not too bothered most of them are shit.
07:26, Mon 22 Apr
Think TW took flack for Rooney debacle. Cook going nowhere and rightly so.
D.S
07:57, Mon 22 Apr
His stupidity set the wheels in motion for relegation.

Sanderson fired as captain I mean.
07:58, Mon 22 Apr
D.S
From what I gather, unless you know the inner workings of everything at the club you're not in a position to comment on it.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
08:01, Mon 22 Apr
Nikola Zigic- FEA
From what I gather, unless you know the inner workings of everything at the club you're not in a position to comment on it.

You’re not in a position to present your opinion as fact.
08:08, Mon 22 Apr
Nikola Zigic- FEA

When the comment is ‘FiRe Co0k’ for the millionth time then yeah, you’re not in a position to comment.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
08:12, Mon 22 Apr
Cook was obviously in a hurry. Thought players are doing well, let's bring in a top player with media stardust, bingo. But other than that he is helping transform the club im every way. Keep.
08:16, Mon 22 Apr
David Xavis

👍
Up the feckin Blues
09:46, Mon 22 Apr
D.S
This crap is genuinely tiresome and pointless and designed only for the posters personal gratification.

Stick to masturbation mate
09:51, Mon 22 Apr
Just Passing
This crap is genuinely tiresome and pointless and designed only for the posters personal gratification.

Stick to masturbation mate

100%
Any other response gives the OP more oxygen
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
10:20, Mon 22 Apr
David Xavis

As in Cook advised against it? and it was TW's decision?

Cook should be going nowhere though, he can deliver the revenue improvements and stadium complex.
10:22, Mon 22 Apr
Wagner seems to know what he is doing, I'm happy to leave it to him and those he delegates responsibility to judge who should be kept on and who shouldn't.

If not for them then we would be battling relegation knowing it could bankrupt the club and we'd be lucky to be back up in a decade if we someone stay in business.