It’s pointless imo. If O knew what was going to happen I wouldn’t have gone to work today. For the first time all season I think we’re down. I don’t trust Rowett or too many players
Tony Fantastico
13:37, Mon 22 Apr
I've got us surviving on goal diffrence. With Huddersfield and Blackburn going down.

I reckon we'll lose to Huddersfield on Saturday and beat Norwich at home.

Piece of piss.
I've calculated six tables and a sideboard.
13:41, Mon 22 Apr
Bye to Huddersfield and Plymouthwith 45 and 48. 4 teams on 50 points with us having best gd of the lot meaning a lofty 18th 😂
14:08, Mon 22 Apr
I got us staying up in 18th.

Plymouth & Hudds down
14:09, Mon 22 Apr
Rab C Nesbitt
It’s pointless imo. If O knew what was going to happen I wouldn’t have gone to work today. For the first time all season I think we’re down. I don’t trust Rowett or too many players

I’m feeling the same. Rowett is far too cautious and negative, and our players pick and choose when they want to turn up and perform.
14:11, Mon 22 Apr
I’ve got us finishing bottom, below Rotherham on goal difference
14:11, Mon 22 Apr
I've got us to draw both games, and that makes it extremely close between us and Plymouth. Although I think we have a good chance of beating Norwich.
14:23, Mon 22 Apr
Just feckin win Sat, simple.
17:20, Mon 22 Apr
David Xavis
Just feckin win Sat, simple.
Defeat on Saturday will put us down , no doubts about it, for 6 months we have been a pile of crock, I can't see us surviving to be honest
18:30, Mon 22 Apr
Blue and White Army
[www.worldfootball.net]

Have fun!
We're safe! I predicted it.
18:38, Mon 22 Apr
Us safe on 50. Blackburn and Huddersfield down
D.S
18:45, Mon 22 Apr
I had us relegated on goal difference from Plymouth, Huddersfield coming with us.
18:45, Mon 22 Apr
I've got us surviving on goal diffrence. With Huddersfield and Blackburn going down.

I reckon we'll lose to Huddersfield on Saturday and beat Norwich at home.

Piece of piss.

That's literally what ive said. Typical blues.