15:05, Mon 22 Apr
Lots of rumours about the fancy dress theme for Norwich being disco and that Blues are putting on a post-match dj for a proper good dance round yer handbag, sink or swim knees-up. It's a chance for us to show Wagner and the world what being 'proper Blues' means. Think Barry Fry being paraded around Prenton Park and times it by 5. It almost makes me want to get relegated.

Get your favourite disco track ready.

15:21, Mon 22 Apr
Miguelagenn
Lots of rumours about the fancy dress theme for Norwich being disco and that Blues are putting on a post-match dj for a proper good dance round yer handbag, sink or swim knees-up. It's a chance for us to show Wagner and the world what being 'proper Blues' means. Think Barry Fry being paraded around Prenton Park and times it by 5. It almost makes me want to get relegated.

15:33, Mon 22 Apr
Will they be able to play Bee Gees Staying Alive, or not. That is the question.
15:43, Mon 22 Apr
Royale Blue FEA

Maybe some Quo?
15:52, Mon 22 Apr
Birmingham City: coming up with new ways to ruin your weekend since 1875
15:52, Mon 22 Apr
Falstaff
Royale Blue FEA

Maybe some Quo?

My thought, too. But let's hope not. 🤞
15:57, Mon 22 Apr
16:01, Mon 22 Apr
Some people are finding the darker side of disco here.

I was looking for a little joy.
16:15, Mon 22 Apr
fradge
Miguelagenn

Wins the thread
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
Miguelagenn

Gazball?
16:43, Mon 22 Apr
Falstaff
Royale Blue FEA

Maybe some Quo?

Down Down ?
16:46, Mon 22 Apr
It's not about winning, H. It's about coping with not winning.

When the end of season LSD kicks in