15:10, Mon 22 Apr
My old man rang me this morning and said dependant on result Sat (as long as we ain’t relegated) he is planning to fly in from Australia for the game. Thus, I need a spare if anyone can’t make it. Tilton or Kop ideally. Cheers.
15:14, Mon 22 Apr
[www.bcfc.com]
Perfect timing. Fair play to the old man as well mate
Tony Fantastico
15:18, Mon 22 Apr
That is some commitment fair play
15:21, Mon 22 Apr
Brad1875
That is some commitment fair play

He said hes not coming if we're already relegated. Typical armchair, no room for these types in the new dawn.
15:23, Mon 22 Apr
Seems a bit mad if making all that effort is depending on a result but make sure you tell him about the disco thing.

He'll only feel silly if he doesn't know.
15:54, Mon 22 Apr
Miguelagenn
Seems a bit mad if making all that effort is depending on a result but make sure you tell him about the disco thing.

He'll only feel silly if he doesn't know.

He just doesn't wanna come back for 3 days next weekend if we're already down, can organise the trip a bit better etc but on the flip side doesn't want to miss the atmosphere if it's all to play for.
15:59, Mon 22 Apr
Fair enough and fair play to him for making the effort. Some of 'em wouldn't even jump on the 97 from the pool hall at Garretts Green.

Just tell him about the disco, it will take the indecision out of it.
16:09, Mon 22 Apr
Haha.

Got him one off the exchange - fantastic Blues.
16:14, Mon 22 Apr
David Xavis
Haha.

Got him one off the exchange - fantastic Blues.

Should be all the motivation the players need. Do it for Xavis Sr.

Seriously though, worth reaching out to the club. IMO if some mentalist travels from down under to a game where we're more that likely to be relegated they should be wined and dined by the club.
16:15, Mon 22 Apr
I'd honestly tell him not to bother. They're done.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
16:49, Mon 22 Apr
Nikola Zigic- FEA
I'd honestly tell him not to bother. They're done.

Old man reckons we win Sat 2-0 and smash Norwich 3-1 final day. If only I could bottle that positivity.