16:01, Mon 22 Apr
blues rumoured to be interested in Declan Frith. Left Back / Midfielder, set to leave Valencia B team. Played as well in Chelsea and V****'s academy. Watford, QPR & Getafe are also interested.

seemed to be highly rated, particularly during his time down the road, scoring 12 and assisting 8 goals in his final season in their youth team. Both USA and Jamaica wants to call him up for their U23 squad.

[www.standard.co.uk]
16:02, Mon 22 Apr
DVB
Gazball?
No. More. DVBs.
'I truly believe that at some point during his Pompey tenure, Cotterill stated into the abyss and was met, after a time, with the gentlest of breezes and carried upon that breeze was a tiny, sweet voice, whispering "Everyone knows you're a ****". Over and over and over.' - The Secret Footballer, on Steve Cotterill.
Tom Brady's Statins
No. More. DVBs.

for sure, if this moves materialises, it would be disappointing. You would have thought that the club would have learn their lesson in buying former v**** players
16:22, Mon 22 Apr
More to the point a left back isn’t what we need. If Buchanan leaves then yes, but until then, we’ve got more pressing positions to fill.
16:44, Mon 22 Apr
Clearly we need a left back. When Buchanan is out we play a right back there. This is just agent talk though.
16:59, Mon 22 Apr
JHC - this kid is Londoner. Just because an aspiring professional spent time there doesn’t make them a DVB.

I’d like to see you tell Noel Blake or Robert Hopkins they weren’t wanted because they were in the Villa youth set up.

People need to grow up.
16:59, Mon 22 Apr
Yeah tbf mate that’s right, but I’d say other positions are more important atm. Like you say though, there’s nothing to it anyway.
17:02, Mon 22 Apr
Just Passing
JHC - this kid is Londoner. Just because an aspiring professional spent time there doesn’t make them a DVB.

I’d like to see you tell Noel Blake or Robert Hopkins they weren’t wanted because they were in the Villa youth set up.

Grabs popcorn & waits.
21:00, Mon 22 Apr
Bielik and Buchanan both left Derby because they dint want to play in league 1. We are going to need about 12 new players.
If I had the wings of a sparrow
21:25, Mon 22 Apr
Bluenose27
Yeah tbf mate that’s right, but I’d say other positions are more important atm. Like you say though, there’s nothing to it anyway.

Yeah, if we stay up we need a player in just about every position. If we go down we probably need 15 new players
03:48, Tue 23 Apr
It's pathetic, I agree. It's the sort of thing said in a primary school playground from back in the day.