16:36, Mon 22 Apr
no frickin around.... this lot have just been battered at home...shackles off Rowett

Ruddy
laird roberts sanderson buchannan
myoshi bacuna bielek dembele
roberts
stansfield
16:42, Mon 22 Apr
Pirate Blue
no frickin around.... this lot have just been battered at home...shackles off Rowett

Ruddy
roberts
stansfield
I'd drop Sanderson completely.
Ruddy
Laird Roberts Bielik Buchanan
Miyoshi Sunjic Paik Dembele
Bacuna
Stansfield
Gazball?
16:45, Mon 22 Apr
Pirate Blue

Ruddy
roberts
stansfield

Ruddy

Laird Roberts Sanderson Buchanan

Bielik James

Miyoshi Paik Bacuna

Stansfield

Would like to see Paik a little further forward in the number 10, think he links up very well with Miyoshi and could really pick out stansfields runs with his quality.
16:50, Mon 22 Apr
I'd play

Ruddy

Laird... Sanderson...Beilik... Buchanan

Paik.. Dozzell

Miyoshi..Bacuna.. Anderson

Stansfield

What he will play:

Ruddy

Laird... Sanderson...Beilik... Buchanan

Paik.. Sunjic

Bacuna..Roberts..Anderson

Stansfield
16:52, Mon 22 Apr
I'd pick:

Ruddy
Laird
Roberts
Bielik
Buchanan

Sunjic
JJ

Dembele
Miyoshi
Keshi

Stansfield
16:55, Mon 22 Apr
you've dropped Paik (as have others)

thinking similar

but he is one of the few that doesn't give it away.... I like him but question his impact on Saturday....

...I want him in there somewhere
17:45, Mon 22 Apr
Ruddy
Laird Bielik Sanderson Buchanan
Paik James/dozzell
Miyoshi bacuna/james dembele
Stansfield
18:07, Mon 22 Apr
Here's a team to muller Huddersfield ....

but Rowett won't even consider this formation

Ruddy
Laird Sanderson Bielik Buchanan
Bacuna Dozzell Paik
Miyoshi Stansfield Dembele

we need to close the disconnect between midfield and Stansfield ... this does it
we need to attack in a different way, different angles
it puts Bacuna in his favourite position
and puts our best ball playing midfielder ... Dozzell ... at the heart of things

Laird and Buchanan need to overlap PAST Bacuna and Paik ,,,, the way Eustace used to play his full backs ... one going forward at a time, the other staying back to make a back 3
as that happens either Bacuna or Paik supports the full back (depends on which side it is) to give an alternative in-ball in addition to either Miyoshi or Dembele

Fed up of the brilliant asymmetrical, "double overlap" (ie overlapping PAST the midfield) attacking full back system being abandoned when both Laird and Buchanan played it so well early in the season .... all we've done since then is had players out wide running into blind alleys with no options to play "triangles" with
18:17, Mon 22 Apr
Bluenose27
Ruddy
Paik James/dozzell
Stansfield

Same, but probably swap Bacuna and Miyoshi.

Get back to the lop sided attack that worked well at the start of the season.
18:19, Mon 22 Apr
Dozzell for James and that’s my team.
18:22, Mon 22 Apr
Dozzell for James and that’s my team.

That would still work ... but we HAVE to stop Stansfield being stuck up there on his own

My complaint about Eustace used to be that he was pushing Stansfield too far forward away from home and trying to play a 10 behind him when there was no need to ... that central support to Stansfield can come from where i've put Dozzell, and you've put James
18:26, Mon 22 Apr
Bluenose27
Ruddy
Paik James/dozzell
Stansfield

Same, but probably swap Bacuna and Miyoshi.

Get back to the lop sided attack that worked well at the start of the season.

Have no idea why so many managers today seem to think that teams should always be symmetrical
18:38, Mon 22 Apr
I suppose it can come from Dozzells quick forward passing or from James driving forward. 2 very different ways of playing but the end result is similar, getting the ball up the pitch.

In a relegation decider, I know who I’d rather hang my hat on. That’s the player contracted to us, that can do both sides of the game.
19:24, Mon 22 Apr
I just think Huddersfield will be more agressive, bigger, and faster than our lads. Games like this need athletic competitors not tippy tappy footballers.
19:30, Mon 22 Apr
Ruddy
Laird Bielik M.Roberts Buchanan
Paik James
Miyoshi Bacuna T.Roberts
Stansfield

Etheridge Drameh Longelo Dozzell Sunjic Dembele Anderson Hogan Hall

I’d play 433 but as Rags said, Rowett would never even consider it. For 4231 I’d play the above