16:53, Mon 22 Apr
31 Oct 2000 Tottenham Hotspur v Birmingham City 1-3 League Cup ............ would love to see some coverage of it

I remember it being one of our best ever performances .... i was there, but i remember my mate telling me that he watched it on TV

can't seem to find any clips at all online
16:54, Mon 22 Apr
I dont remember it being live on TV, but I remember Adebola's goal was unreal 👍
16:56, Mon 22 Apr
Rags
31 Oct 2000 Tottenham Hotspur v Birmingham City 1-3 League Cup ............ would love to see some coverage of it

I remember it being one of our best ever performances .... i was there, but i remember my mate telling me that he watched it on TV

There you go mate

16:57, Mon 22 Apr
Extended highlights on this.

16:57, Mon 22 Apr
3:33 onwards

Happy Clapper
17:00, Mon 22 Apr
That away shirt is class, bought a 03/04 away few months ago but will be keeping an eye out for that.
Gazball?
17:02, Mon 22 Apr
Rags

There you go mate

brilliant thanks
17:02, Mon 22 Apr
3:33 onwards

excellent .. thanks
17:03, Mon 22 Apr

cool ... thanks
18:26, Mon 22 Apr
I still have the highlights from central soccer night on a VHS, as was often the case, Gareth Southgate was the in studio pundit.
18:54, Mon 22 Apr
Rags

6.07 hell of a strike
19:47, Mon 22 Apr
It was an astonishing first half.
We had proper chances to have been 5-0 up by half time.
Lower division clubs don't go to Spurs and do that.

It's right up there for me as one of the best away games I have been to.
20:01, Mon 22 Apr
It was an astonishing first half.
We had proper chances to have been 5-0 up by half time.
Lower division clubs don't go to Spurs and do that.

It's right up there for me as one of the best away games I have been to.

Yeah, it all sprang to mind when i was doing Raj's challenge. I thouhgt to myself ... "if Adebola had always applied himself in the way he did in the cup run that year he could have been top of this list"

I'm sure i remember reading once that he was at Liverpool playing in the same youth team as Robbie FOwler at one point and it was Adebola they expected to be the bigger star until Fowler suddenly had a bit of a growth spurt
20:22, Mon 22 Apr
great squad that was

look at the plethora of attacking options in the squad

Marcelo, Horsfield, Adebola, AJ, Ndlovu, Burchill

it’s enough to make a grown man cry

great squad - a good mix of men,

steel and battle from your Grainger, O’Connor’s, Purse’s

pace and flair from Stanley, Hughesy, Ndlovu

brawn and forward play from the Horse, Adebola et al

that’s a squad, that’s a team - we had decent recruitment in those years

no coincidence that this team beat premiership opposition, went on decent cup run, always battled at the right end of the table and ultimately secured promotion

and not a sideways defensive pass, or a play out short from the keeper amongst any of it! you don’t always have to play however Pep says y’know
20:35, Mon 22 Apr
Rags

I remember this game well cos a Spurs supporting guy I knew back then had been giving me shit all day about how they were going to smash us. effer went into hiding after the match.