16:55, Mon 22 Apr
What's happened to Drameh as not even been on the bench last couple of games
wonder if he's not gonna sign for next season hence not selected ?
16:56, Mon 22 Apr
not sure why he'd sign up to be Laird's backup anyway tbh.

he was promoted from this division last season, he wont be short of offers.
17:00, Mon 22 Apr
is Laird going to be first choice next season?

i wouldnt bank on it
17:03, Mon 22 Apr
I wouldn't bank on Laird being here at all.

And I'm OK with that.
'I truly believe that at some point during his Pompey tenure, Cotterill stated into the abyss and was met, after a time, with the gentlest of breezes and carried upon that breeze was a tiny, sweet voice, whispering "Everyone knows you're a ****". Over and over and over.' - The Secret Footballer, on Steve Cotterill.
17:05, Mon 22 Apr
if we stay up i expect him to be

point remains though, why would Drameh want to stay when he's probably got the pick of the league to choose from, hasn't exactly been a pleasant experience for him
17:13, Mon 22 Apr
I like Laird as a character. Seems like a really good lad. Not much of a fan as him as a footballer, unfortunately.

Drameh would be ahead of him for me.
17:15, Mon 22 Apr
Drameh will have plenty of offers from Championship clubs. I doubt we will be in the top 3 of clubs he'd consider.
17:16, Mon 22 Apr
Not sure about that one. His poor excuse of an headed clearance cost us at QPR and we seem to concede more with him in the team
17:29, Mon 22 Apr
Laird has regressed like most of the team since the start of the season. What he lacked defensively he made up for attacking wise, but he’s lost that ability now, so he’s not much good. Think he’d be better as a wing back in a 5, so I’d rather have Drameh.
17:30, Mon 22 Apr
if he's been good at times, then he probably is quite good, and like most of them, has probably been impacted by 5 changes of leadership over 7 months.

apart from the obvious exception, i'd be giving most of the contracted players a chance with some stable management next season.
17:40, Mon 22 Apr
Won’t be here next season and looked disinterested when he came on against Cardiff imo.
Tam
17:42, Mon 22 Apr
I thought he tried hard, but did look like a right footer being uncomfortable on the left in that game.
Make Blues Great Again
That’s a generic statement
How do we know a footballers uninterested!??
Did you do a psycho analysis on the player as he entered the pitch!??….
17:50, Mon 22 Apr
Bluenose27
Laird has regressed like most of the team since the start of the season. What he lacked defensively he made up for attacking wise, but he’s lost that ability now, so he’s not much good. Think he’d be better as a wing back in a 5, so I’d rather have Drameh.
If a half decent offer comes in for any of them. I'd probably sell.
Kopendbrummie
That’s a generic statement
How do we know a footballers uninterested!??
Did you do a psycho analysis on the player as he entered the pitch!??….

Obviously not but your eyes give you a pretty clear idea of where a player is at.

In my opinion he came on and defended with much less intensity than he has all season (of which he’s defended mostly immaculately) and in general his body language seemed off, it wouldn’t be completely far fetched to suggest he wasn’t too thrilled about being on the bench in the first instance and then having to come on fairly late in such a dross game. From memory he then ambled straight down the tunnel.

There will be a reason he has missed both squads since and it wouldn’t surprise me if his performance levels have dipped. He knows he won’t be here next season and I imagine he has plenty of suitors lined up already.