20:21, Mon 22 Apr
Sacked their manager with one game to go, for gods sake they are 5th in league 1 and in the play off places. Strange old game this football
20:35, Mon 22 Apr
Go and have a look at their last few results and then get back to me.

Totally justifiable this decision is.
20:38, Mon 22 Apr
Barmy for me but I don’t care either way.
20:47, Mon 22 Apr
New manager bounce into the playoffs.
Been done before, Dale Vince at Forest Green when they were in second, sacked the manager a week before the play offs after a record breaking season. It failed to get them promoted so I'm not convinced this method works.
20:48, Mon 22 Apr
Need them to finish top 6 for my season bet, the last few months I've been worrying about leicester and man city (promotion and title winner) but Barnsley who were easing to the play offs could be the ones to eff it up before the others are concluded
20:59, Mon 22 Apr
Fans wanted him gone
Bcfc 26
Go and have a look at their last few results and then get back to me.

Totally justifiable this decision is.

all teams have these bad spell(s) in a season. Not many romp through an entire season

Didn't Ipswich have one win in 9 not so long ago?
Replacing a manager when the team is in the playoffs with 1 game of the season left looks mental on the face of it but they've won 2 of their last 11 and haven't won any of their last 5 games. They have to win next weekend to guarantee their spot in the playoffs and then obviously have to win the playoffs in order to go up... Doesn't look likely with their current form. I can see why the owners have taken a gamble. I'd do the same if it was my call.
13:25, Tue 23 Apr
If any club in the country can understand the rationale behind sacking a manager despite league position, it's us. We should also be the first to say "let's see what their fans think"