20:42, Mon 22 Apr
Potty game
20:42, Mon 22 Apr
This is why VAR though. Iffy pen and offside goal.
20:47, Mon 22 Apr
Think the ref has had a great game to be honest. Has let loads go which has made it a really good watch. It was a pen, nobody complained
20:47, Mon 22 Apr
It’s always been like that. I don’t like VAR is the game better for it?
20:50, Mon 22 Apr
Newbs
Think the ref has had a great game to be honest. Has let loads go which has made it a really good watch. It was a pen, nobody complained
I could hear the moans in Suffolk from here.
20:52, Mon 22 Apr
Mister Mutley

No
21:03, Mon 22 Apr
I'm enjoying the Forest breakdown.
Hopefully this time they get points deducted for it.
21:14, Mon 22 Apr
They’ve got a point though … should have had two pens
21:18, Mon 22 Apr
Newbs
Mister Mutley

No

No, goal was offside though. I’d rather put up with occasional wrong decision than VAR - unless it goes against us obviously .
21:19, Mon 22 Apr
Sheep2
I'm enjoying the Forest breakdown.
Hopefully this time they get points deducted for it.
I'm hoping it means we can get the Southampton game overturned for that cockwomble of a Wednesday fan.
21:28, Mon 22 Apr
Meadey

So should Huddersfield in the play-off final Forest won.

Marinakis is a stain on English football. He really shouldn't be allowed anywhere near owning a club. It's absolutely unsurprising he would make unsubstantiated allegations of corruption.
He has a record of utterly terrible behaviour in Greek football. Not to mention the very plausible allegations of serious criminality.
21:33, Mon 22 Apr
Sheep2
Meadey

So should Huddersfield in the play-off final Forest won.

Marinakis is a stain on English football. He really shouldn't be allowed anywhere near owning a club. It's absolutely unsurprising he would make unsubstantiated allegations of corruption.
He has a record of utterly terrible behaviour in Greek football. Not to mention the very plausible allegations of serious criminality.

Two wrongs don’t make a right… there have been some shockers this season… Dogheads must have had at least 3 go against them which leads credence to the “ big clubs get all the decisions “ viewpoint
21:36, Mon 22 Apr
Newbs

Agree about the ref, in charge without dishing out loads of cards.
21:41, Mon 22 Apr
Yep. Quiet word with the players, get the captain involved if needed and get on with the game
21:45, Mon 22 Apr
Never understood this. If they’re bookable offences, show a card. That dictates how good a game they’ve had
Tony Fantastico