17:10, Tue 23 Apr
Birmingham City have two matches left of their season and require a couple of positive results if they're to stave off the threat of relegation to League One

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]
17:13, Tue 23 Apr
Tony Pubis.
17:16, Tue 23 Apr
Funny how little engagement there actually is with the club's plans, it is like the Dublin guff.

The owners know they need to spend on the playing side, as well as the off the field stuff, Wagner already said the plan is big spending in the summer when we can do it against the FFP cap.
17:19, Tue 23 Apr
sensible nuanced opinions dont drive clicks unfortunately
17:22, Tue 23 Apr
True, but it is a shame that local journalism has been reduced to this level of click bait nonsense.
17:34, Tue 23 Apr
I’d expect nothing less from the Villa mail.
17:52, Tue 23 Apr
It doesn't really matter to Knighthead how BCFC are performing, because the Sports Quarter and its Revenue is much bigger than BCFC.

That is not to say Knighthead don't care about BCFCand their aspirations for the club are immense, but the club being in League 1, Championship or Premier League will not stop the developments as BCFC will only need to use the stadium for say 40 days of the year, the other 200odd it will be utilised for other things.
17:55, Tue 23 Apr
Birmingham City have two matches left of their season and require a couple of positive results if they're to stave off the threat of relegation to League One

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]

Yep, i have no idea why our succesful billionaire hedge-fund owners don't do the same as other massive institutions and all the main banks and go and consult with this unemployed 66 year old financial wizard before making all their major financial decisions
20:55, Tue 23 Apr
I thought for a second that maybe he was working with one of the managers at one of the clubs we’re fighting with.

Who the eff cares what Tony pulls has to say?
21:12, Tue 23 Apr
I can't believe I'm agreeing with something you're posted
21:32, Tue 23 Apr
Just another story lifted off another website & pushed out to generate clicks via the 'Knighthead plans'. Rather like the scoop the other day which actually bothered to send out a reporter to drive around and find a few chairs, sofas, and dumped bags of waste then link it in with the 'Knighthead plans suffer vandalism' guff.
00:25, Wed 24 Apr
Tony Pulis appointed temporary support temporary support manager Gary was bought into support temporary manager Mark who was bought into support Tony.
10:01, Wed 24 Apr
That'd be the same Tony Pulis whose one and only contribution of note in professional football was refining Rory effing Delap's giant throw in.

The useless arsehole !
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
10:24, Wed 24 Apr
Cap nonce
Tony Fantastico
10:29, Wed 24 Apr
Tracksuit nonce