18:41, Tue 23 Apr
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned but Brian Field - dead bastard.
18:45, Tue 23 Apr
Rest in piss. I’ll have a glass of red to drink to that.
Tony Fantastico
18:45, Tue 23 Apr
Rab C Nesbitt
Rest in piss. I’ll have a glass of red to drink to that.

Me too.
18:51, Tue 23 Apr
Miguelagenn
Good riddance, if there was any justice feckers like these should have been hung, Just a shame now that we will never know what happened to the two chelmsley wood kids, Field was a prime suspect, secrets he takes to his grave will paid for in hell
18:55, Tue 23 Apr
If only the police could've been a little bit more concerned at the time.

Still, just a couple of kids off the wood, eh?
18:57, Tue 23 Apr
gerry1875
Miguelagenn
Good riddance, if there was any justice feckers like these should have been hung, Just a shame now that we will never know what happened to the two chelmsley wood kids, Field was a prime suspect, secrets he takes to his grave will paid for in hell

He was the kind of dangerous predator that would have been difficult to catch without DNA because he could intergrate himself into society and act as nice old Brian, evil evil man and hope he burns in hell.
18:58, Tue 23 Apr
It's very difficult to catch anyone when you can't be bothered to look in the first place.
19:02, Tue 23 Apr
Yes totally agree, saw a program about the lads from Chelmsley Wood a few months ago and the lack of effort from the police investigating was appalling.
19:05, Tue 23 Apr

Yeah, it was over on te Politics Board ... he won't be missed, just feel awful for the parents who still can't find the bodies of their children
19:16, Tue 23 Apr
Steve Whitton
Yes totally agree, saw a program about the lads from Chelmsley Wood a few months ago and the lack of effort from the police investigating was appalling.
Yes I saw that programme and the parents of that other boy Mark Billington were 150٪ sure field had murdered him, Just like Ian Brady that bastard has destroyed many families lives and took the horrible dirty secrets to hell with them while the families of the victims will suffer forever not knowing what happened to their babies
19:25, Tue 23 Apr
Miguelagenn

I did post on the politics board, obviously went under the radar.
If you wonder how he could have taken the two Chelmsley Wood boys then take a look at this reconstructed clip from some years before, thankfully he was unsuccessful on this occasion but already had it planned in his sick mind (video should start at correct point of around 26.40
20:32, Tue 23 Apr
No worries, it's very rare I look at the politics board...too much posting like they mean it for me.
20:40, Tue 23 Apr
Steve Whitton
gerry1875
Miguelagenn

He was the kind of dangerous predator that would have been difficult to catch without DNA because he could intergrate himself into society and act as nice old Brian, evil evil man and hope he burns in hell.

Remember him working on the Golf Range at JB’s (Now Solihull Moors pitch) like you say we all knew him as the old fella Brian collecting up the Golf balls …. you wouldn’t think twice that he was an absolute evil bastard.
🤬
21:30, Tue 23 Apr
Yep. He was a consistent punter in the Old Colonial around that time.Little did the regulars know
We've only got Chewits
07:23, Wed 24 Apr
To my discredit I'd never heard of this bloke until news of his death broke yesterday.

Evil, evil bloke. From what little I've read WMP come out with it very little credit as well, is that the case?