There's at least two Yorkshire groups though, so is that to each of them or are they sharing the 10-20? 🤔
Honestly I have no idea what groups there are and aren’t but I assume there are separate groups for East/West Yorkshire.

So as examples, East Yorkshire are given the Leeds game and West Yorkshire the Hull game?
13:36, Wed 24 Apr
I've stayed out of this up to now as I don't do many away Days.

It's clear to me the system in place prior to this was right and correct, the priority should always fall to our greatest fans.

They are our finest and should be regarded as such.
13:49, Wed 24 Apr
I think a lot of the furore about this game in particular is that Derby and Notts have been given tickets, they need to be more particular about which group they're picking
13:54, Wed 24 Apr
Sweepover F.E.A

It's clear to me the system in place prior to this was right and correct, the priority should always fall to our greatest fans.

Yeah absolutely. And they should be given a red carpet roll out and a free foot rub from the non platinum peasants.
13:57, Wed 24 Apr
Only if I get Rabs feet.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
13:59, Wed 24 Apr
Sweepover F.E.A

Does that include the ones who buy tickets to keep the status but sell them on and don't actually go?
14:03, Wed 24 Apr
Super Hans
Only if I get Rabs feet.
Noted. And appreciated 🤝
Tony Fantastico
14:03, Wed 24 Apr
El Mayor
Sweepover F.E.A

Does that include the ones who buy tickets to keep the status but sell them on and don't actually go?
Should do. If people are against it, don’t buy spares
Tony Fantastico
14:06, Wed 24 Apr
La Fine Della Strada
Honestly I have no idea what groups there are and aren’t but I assume there are separate groups for East/West Yorkshire.

So as examples, East Yorkshire are given the Leeds game and West Yorkshire the Hull game?

Seems a right faff to me.

Why involve the OSCs at all? You could just charge £20-£30 a season to anyone who wants to become an 'associate travel club member' and one of the benefits is that you get priority over general sale for away games. Seems much fairer to me than giving a free ticket to someone who filled in a gform saying they live in Emmerdale.
14:08, Wed 24 Apr
Getting people connected. Feeling part of the club. Building the fan base. Things are going to be different from what we’ve known. Not all good and certainly not all bad, but they’ve told us we won’t all agree with everything. Try and embrace it
Tony Fantastico
14:13, Wed 24 Apr
Whether you think it’s a faff or not it’s happening, so it’s best the club comes up with a system that works now rather than it being a mess next season too.

FWIW I think there should be a cap on how many supporters clubs there are. Shouldn’t be able to just start one willy nilly.
14:16, Wed 24 Apr
Rab C Nesbitt
Getting people connected. Feeling part of the club. Building the fan base

Id argue that giving them discounted home tickets, helping them with coaches to Birmingham and promoting engagement with other blues fans in their local area is a much better way of doing all that and what the club should be offering. No need for freebies.
14:26, Wed 24 Apr
BeauBarry
Rab C Nesbitt
Getting people connected. Feeling part of the club. Building the fan base

Id argue that giving them discounted home tickets, helping them with coaches to Birmingham and promoting engagement with other blues fans in their local area is a much better way of doing all that and what the club should be offering. No need for freebies.
They may do that as well in future.
The tickets aren’t free are they?
Tony Fantastico
14:32, Wed 24 Apr
Rab C Nesbitt
Getting people connected. Feeling part of the club. Building the fan base. Things are going to be different from what we’ve known. Not all good and certainly not all bad, but they’ve told us we won’t all agree with everything. Try and embrace it

Vote Rab.