16:48, Wed 24 Apr
Win tonight and they’re 6 points of Nowhich with a game in hand. So will still have a very slim chance of making playoffs
Gazball?
16:57, Wed 24 Apr
If we're relegated this weekend, you will be able to meet me at 12.15, before kick off as I light a firework out of my catflap in the Kop fanzone.

Autographs will be available.
Birmingham City: coming up with new ways to ruin your weekend since 1875
Tam
16:59, Wed 24 Apr
Rags
My Blue Heaven
With cov playing tonight, I expect Blackburn will murder them Saturday

Can’t see it. Blackburn are dreadful and Cov are not.

It depends on their mindset after the bitter disappointment of the weekend .... as we saw against us, Coventry can be very poor

Yes, they may be mentally (if not physically) drained after that. In saying that, they may be more determined than ever to get to the playoffs and a win against Hull is vitally important. I thin it's best for us if they go to Blackburn with a decent chance of making sixth spot.

On the flip side, if Hull win, then it's possible that they could go to Plymouth (who have got Millwall next) on the last day needing to beat them.

Obviously it's down to us to get a result at Hudds though.
Make Blues Great Again
17:00, Wed 24 Apr
I can, they played 2 hours on Sunday, a game tonight and Saturday, 3 games in less than a week, they’ll be shattered
17:03, Wed 24 Apr
Spike
If we get relegated on Saturday, which could happen - I will be a bit glum on Sunday and over it by Monday.

Then I will be looking forward to laying waste to League One next season. Building a winning culture rather than scraping by every season and galloping toward the great future that I know is coming.

Join me in moving on, too much misery isn't good - there's enough in life when it comes to actual important stuff...never mind football.
Spot on. Things are on the up regardless.
And I’ll be having my biggest ever bet on promotion or us to win the league
Tony Fantastico
Tam
17:07, Wed 24 Apr
Rab C Nesbitt
Spike
If we get relegated on Saturday, which could happen - I will be a bit glum on Sunday and over it by Monday.

Then I will be looking forward to laying waste to League One next season. Building a winning culture rather than scraping by every season and galloping toward the great future that I know is coming.

Join me in moving on, too much misery isn't good - there's enough in life when it comes to actual important stuff...never mind football.

Yes, quite. I will sulk for a couple of days, but then look forward to our glorious charge towards world domination. Next week sometime, I'm due to be grandad to twins. It will be a premature birth, and they're small, so will probably be in an incubator, but as long as it all goes OK, that's all that matters. Blues, football and most other things matter not one jot as far as I'm concerned in terms of importance.

In a football sense, Blues mean everything to me and do affect my moods. In a 'life' sense though.... not a bit.
Make Blues Great Again
17:11, Wed 24 Apr
need Cov to win tonight so they have motivation for Saturday, and Albion will still be looking over their shoulders, so put an effort in at Sheff Wed.
If we stay up on the last day, I’m on the pitch stark b*llock naked.

I’ll also attempt to crunch tackle Oli Burke, regardless of his location on pitch/sideline
18:28, Wed 24 Apr
Tam
Tam
Rab C Nesbitt
Spike

Yes, quite. I will sulk for a couple of days, but then look forward to our glorious charge towards world domination. Next week sometime, I'm due to be grandad to twins. It will be a premature birth, and they're small, so will probably be in an incubator, but as long as it all goes OK, that's all that matters. Blues, football and most other things matter not one jot as far as I'm concerned in terms of importance.

In a football sense, Blues mean everything to me and do affect my moods. In a 'life' sense though.... not a bit.
All the very best to all involved with the baby’s mate.
If you don’t mind let us know how things go.
I’m not shy in saying it but I’m very fond of you
Tony Fantastico
18:31, Wed 24 Apr
Spike

I’m on board Spike. Quite looking forward to it, tbh.
the king loves me
18:38, Wed 24 Apr
Me too. Season ticket next season whichever division we're in. Up the Blues.
Tam
19:03, Wed 24 Apr
Rab C Nesbitt
Tam
Rab C Nesbitt
Spike

All the very best to all involved with the baby’s mate.
If you don’t mind let us know how things go.
I’m not shy in saying it but I’m very fond of you

Bless you. That means the little grandson (aged 2 1/2) is staying here overnight for the first time on Friday and I'm just finishing decorating his room. I've got a baby gate to put together, but I've just read the instructions and it's like Vienna - it means nothing to me. 😁

Priorities though, not much else matters at the moment apart from the super titches being well! Of course I'll let you know, and thanks. 💙
Make Blues Great Again
19:04, Wed 24 Apr
Spike

This should be pinned 👍 Absofeckinglutely this.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
19:08, Wed 24 Apr
Tam
Tam
Rab C Nesbitt
Spike

Good luck to the parents, our first was 10 weeks early. We spent 7 weeks heading into the hospital everyday to spend time with her and it was tough, mentally.

I also don't envy them having twins - I'd imagine being the grandparent to twins is a lot better than being the parent looking after them!
Tam
19:12, Wed 24 Apr
Snoop
Tam
Rab C Nesbitt
Spike

Good luck to the parents, our first was 10 weeks early. We spent 7 weeks heading into the hospital everyday to spend time with her and it was tough, mentally.

I also don't envy them having twins - I'd imagine being the grandparent to twins is a lot better than being the parent looking after them!

Thanks for sharing that - glad it all worked out for you.
Make Blues Great Again