19:50, Wed 24 Apr
Tam
Tam
Rab C Nesbitt
Tam
Rab C Nesbitt
Spike
If we get relegated on Saturday, which could happen - I will be a bit glum on Sunday and over it by Monday.

Then I will be looking forward to laying waste to League One next season. Building a winning culture rather than scraping by every season and galloping toward the great future that I know is coming.

Join me in moving on, too much misery isn't good - there's enough in life when it comes to actual important stuff...never mind football.
Spot on. Things are on the up regardless.
And I’ll be having my biggest ever bet on promotion or us to win the league

Yes, quite. I will sulk for a couple of days, but then look forward to our glorious charge towards world domination. Next week sometime, I'm due to be grandad to twins. It will be a premature birth, and they're small, so will probably be in an incubator, but as long as it all goes OK, that's all that matters. Blues, football and most other things matter not one jot as far as I'm concerned in terms of importance.

In a football sense, Blues mean everything to me and do affect my moods. In a 'life' sense though.... not a bit.
All the very best to all involved with the baby’s mate.
If you don’t mind let us know how things go.
I’m not shy in saying it but I’m very fond of you

Bless you. That means the little grandson (aged 2 1/2) is staying here overnight for the first time on Friday and I'm just finishing decorating his room. I've got a baby gate to put together, but I've just read the instructions and it's like Vienna - it means nothing to me. 😁

Priorities though, not much else matters at the moment apart from the super titches being well! Of course I'll let you know, and thanks. 💙
🤝
Tony Fantastico
20:11, Wed 24 Apr
Cov has rested their forwards and full backs tonight, and a few others. so hopefully they’ll be nice and fresh at the weekend
Happy Clapper
20:13, Wed 24 Apr
Yeah and have enough to Nick it tonight. Way it’s looking though will Norwich have something to play for last game?
Tony Fantastico
20:15, Wed 24 Apr
If they win at the weekend it should be enough to have them secure by the time we play them
Happy Clapper
20:18, Wed 24 Apr
Stansfield, Miyoshi and Bacuna are the only players I'll clap or acknowledge.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
20:26, Wed 24 Apr
Buchanan?

Even Bielik- especially for winning the "Ricky Otto memorial own goal 23/24" award.
Birmingham City: coming up with new ways to ruin your weekend since 1875