09:47, Fri 26 Apr
I've got a couple of FM saves this year I've really enjoyed. I did a blues one - sort of. Started unemployed, think I got a job at Tamworth and got them to league two before moving elsewhere (can't remember where) and then eventually moving to blues in the late 2020's with us rock bottom of the championship halfway through the season. Was an earlier save so no Mowbray, Paik, Pritchard & Dozzell, but by the time I got there half the squad had left anyway. Saw us mid table first season then won the league the next. I definitely feel like this FM is easier than the last few.

5 or so years later got us into the champions league competing regularly in the top 6 of the prem, hit a bit of a wall and gave it a rest to do something else but definitely one I want to come back to. Got a couple fantastic young Italian strikers. Trying to bring Jude back but time is running out for that.

One I'm doing now is a youth academy challenge with Crewe United in Northern Ireland. In something like 2045 now and I've got them to the top flight, professional, and competing with Larne each year for the title & regularly in the UECL league stage. But that one's a bit different, it's a real long hard challenge so I tend to instant result most of the matches and just play the big ones. But it's been a load of fun.

Also doing a head coach challenge with my mate, currently both in 2nd division in Germany but basically you give all the staff responsibilities to the staff at the club, so I have no control over players coming in, leaving, etc I can only ask my director of football to go after someone and see if they're successful in doing so. But I don't hire the DoF, that's the chairman's job. Mine is just to get the best out of the players I have, it's different & quite fast moving because you're not spending hours in transfer windows or anything like that.

I definitely want to win the champions league with blues as I've never managed it before, so I'll be going back to that save at some point.
09:55, Fri 26 Apr
mjd2505
I definitely feel like this FM is easier than the last few.

Fairly sure my GK never used to get injured on earlier versions, so never had a GK on the bench in lower leagues (only 7 subs use 3). Have had GK injuries much more recently so now always have one on the bench.
10:36, Fri 26 Apr
Funny you say that, I've heard that but not had it myself, certainly not within games, so I still play without a keeper on the bench unless I'm going for a more realistic approach
10:58, Fri 26 Apr
I'm still playing FM22.

Recently did a Blues save. Got us promoted via the playoffs, at which point I realised that Hogan, Cosgrove and Gary Gardner had 100% promotion wage increase clauses. Imagine trying to get rid of Hogan when he's on 40k a week!