15:40, Thu 25 Apr
Latest Birmingham City news from BirminghamLive includes Gary Rowett on the availability of veteran striker Lukas Jutkiewicz

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]
15:41, Thu 25 Apr
Burkey unavailable, Jukey maybe available. Pritchy available.
15:44, Thu 25 Apr
Burkey unavailable

Good.
15:47, Thu 25 Apr
Juke really is a colossal human being

What a magnificent man he is
15:48, Thu 25 Apr
Juke's gonna save us by knocking one in off his crutches ain't he.
16:16, Thu 25 Apr
I am interested in what he's like on the training ground and around the place. He seems like the model pro but he's not very showy like say Deeney was, we heard a lot about Deeney supposedly being good for the young lads.

This season it seems there's been a massive gap in leadership and I'm wondering what Juke and Ruddy have thought about it. Both on the face of it seem to be the right characters, very experienced, good long careers at this level, been promoted etc.
16:21, Thu 25 Apr
JohnP
Burkey unavailable, Jukey maybe available. Pritchy available.

Burkey and Pritchy…I’ve just been sick in my mouth.
16:24, Thu 25 Apr
One of them leads by example

The other gobs off and tells everyone how good they are

When we look both at their contributions in a Blues shirt, only one will be fondly remembered
16:27, Thu 25 Apr
I am interested in what he's like on the training ground and around the place. He seems like the model pro but he's not very showy like say Deeney was, we heard a lot about Deeney supposedly being good for the young lads.

This season it seems there's been a massive gap in leadership and I'm wondering what Juke and Ruddy have thought about it. Both on the face of it seem to be the right characters, very experienced, good long careers at this level, been promoted etc.

Well Juke is the club captain ... so he has more pull than Sanderson ... and is responsible for morale etc .... Sanderson is just doing the coin toss, choosing ends and (not) motivating on the pitch .... all the other things like players tickets, families tickets, fines for breaking rules or being late, organising any social events, hospital visits, any players prmotional bonuses (they get pooled) and most importantly - being the go between between the players and the manager/club .... all that falls to Juke.
16:59, Thu 25 Apr
Tbf, Deeney is a bit of a belm but he was trying to improve standards and did a lot behind the scenes with Eustace to try and improve matters

A lot of fans have complained about the players pissing about, he did at least try to fix some stuff, even if he is a dickhead about it.
Happy Clapper
17:11, Thu 25 Apr
Don’t like him
17:31, Thu 25 Apr
Is all that really what they get up to??

Always thought club captain was an honorific thing.
The cold never bothered me anyway