17:00, Thu 25 Apr
Blues must show quality and bravery says Gary Rowett

[www.bcfc.com]
17:03, Thu 25 Apr
Time for the talk to stop.

Show us.
17:10, Thu 25 Apr
Blues must show bravery. Bravery to disobey the manager's orders to grind out a 0-0 against Rotherham?
17:11, Thu 25 Apr
, and they have been fantastic [the supporters]."

And the players should remember that

They’ve been backed largely. Some of the should be playing in front of Blackburn type clubs.
17:18, Thu 25 Apr
I hope you’re just as brave gaz with your team selection and tactics.
17:19, Thu 25 Apr
Says the man playing Oliver effing Burke
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
17:27, Thu 25 Apr
You're going to try and grind out a dull 0-0 aren't you Gary.

Got to win this one, as Norwich will likely be going for a win in order to ensure a play off position.
The cold never bothered me anyway
17:35, Thu 25 Apr
And we’ll need a minimum of 4-6 points I reckon to have any chance of staying up.
09:09, Fri 26 Apr
After hearing him tell us all the positive things we need to do repeatedly why is there still a nagging doubt about playing front foot stuff ( whatever the fekk that means ?? ).
Is it me that's too negative ?
Have we been exposed to that type of interview with him too many times in the past ?
Somehow it just doesn't seem 100% comfortable that we're gonna go balls out for a win.
I hope I'm wrong and I hope come 5.00pm tomorrow we're all in a state of absolute euphoria.

At the end of the day the players' individual decisions, errors, skills and application will determine the result.
Meanwhile we can only hope that GR's ability to motivate them gives us the best chance of WINNING tomorrow !
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
09:43, Fri 26 Apr
The lead MUST come from the manager.

Rowett is not a brave manager and never has been. Of course he will say he wants to win every game, and I believe him, but he wants to do it by keeping tight and nicking it.

We were right up in Cov's faces and it worked well - then we went to Rotherham and looked for all the world like we were trying to ponce a hard-fought point. Which is great, until Wednesday go and stuff Blackburn. The Olly Burke selection was pure ego.

The only way out of this is to win both games and hope it's enough, we could survive with less - but best to act like we must have those two wins and set out accordingly.

As others have suggested, If you want your players to be brave, set an example.
10:06, Fri 26 Apr
That echoes the doubts I have.
Why do I almost fear going ahead early on in the game ?
If we get one we should stay high tempo, high press and get ruthless but in reality the brakes would probably be applied and a backs to the wall hour of nailbiting would follow.
Need Fry in the dressing room 😋
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
10:10, Fri 26 Apr
Don't fear going ahead early, that's pretty much the only way we'll win.

If we concede first it's curtains.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
10:14, Fri 26 Apr
The only way out of this is to win both games and hope it's enough, we could survive with less - but best to act like we must have those two wins and set out accordingly.

Absolutely this. The king doesn’t miss
Hopefully Huddersfield come out on the attack

Counter is our best weapon

They are desperate to win so hopefully we can nick an early goal on the break

The line up tomorrow must include Koji
10:18, Fri 26 Apr
We have struggled with the balance all season though. If we play on the front foot we leave ourselves exposed at the back and unfortunately even when we do have concerted pressure in games we fail to score or we certainly don't go for the jugular thereafter.

If we try to tighten up defensively we look impotent in attack.

We are two teams hopelessly unable to retain possession but they will have more of the ball because a) it is at home and b) they Must in and that means that must probably score first. I absolutely see this being won or lost on our ability to counter attack or to suffocate them with a high press throughout the team forcing mistakes.

The best scenario I can see is a 2 goal lead for Blues whittled away to 1-2 at some point in the second half and for 10-20 minutes an absolute backs to the wall