18:49, Fri 26 Apr
Bluestaines
Miss World
Point tomorrow. Wednesday lose.

Then Wednesday beat Sunderland meaning only a win v Norwich will do, to stay up on goal difference.

Probably this. Full house v Norwich and we win that 1-0 a la Paul Moulden v Brentford.

Edit. Sorry. Started on the weekend beers a bit early. It was v Charlton that game. Brentford went down as a result iirc.
19:00, Fri 26 Apr
Not gonna predict BUT i think goal average will play a big part at the end of the season......
LFD
20:22, Fri 26 Apr
1-1.

We score early then concede late.
20:24, Fri 26 Apr
LFD
We'll get a 1-1

Albion to beat Sheffield Wednesday 2-1

Out the bottom 3 and we'll turn over Norwich to stay up.
20:31, Fri 26 Apr
This team is clearly set up to counter attack so Huddersfield’s need to win should clearly suit us because they will have to go for it and we can counter.

However if we’ve learnt anything this season it’s that this bunch are fragile.
1-1, a defender will score from a set piece for them
20:49, Fri 26 Apr
3-0 defeat, same old same old, 1-0 down early on, push for an equaliser without threatening. Concede second on 85, heads drop concede again in stoppage time.

“You’re not fit to wear the shirt” sung at their half hearted acknowledgment of the fans.

Can’t shake the dread out of my head.
21:43, Fri 26 Apr
Having watched a bit of their game and seeing just how bad Huddersfield are (they make Rotherham look really good) I am going for a 2-0 Blues win.

Will be tight until the last 20, at which point they will simply have to throw everything up front, and we hit them on the break.
22:30, Fri 26 Apr
1-0 Blues.

Juke back stick header. Limbs
Ricky Otto 1994-1998 - The Man, The Legend