20:18, Fri 26 Apr
IanT
Ribeye
tiltonbilly
Bielik in midfield with Paik. Roberts and Sanderson Centrebacks --Takers -anyone ??

Beilik and Sanderson

Midfield James and Paik

Agreed, although Rowett will go with Sunjic what with James being far too young and inexperienced.

It's a tight call tbf. Depends on whether James is on form. Or whether it turns out to be the sort of game that suits Sunjic's ratting. Hard to say. And whilst James is clearly the better footballer it's not just about picking the 11 best technical footballers.
20:26, Fri 26 Apr
James has a goal in him. I'd pick him over sunjic all day long. Can see Sunjic getting sent off too for 2 needless yellows.
20:29, Fri 26 Apr
Bluestaines
IanT
Ribeye
tiltonbilly
Bielik in midfield with Paik. Roberts and Sanderson Centrebacks --Takers -anyone ??

Beilik and Sanderson

Midfield James and Paik

Agreed, although Rowett will go with Sunjic what with James being far too young and inexperienced.

It's a tight call tbf. Depends on whether James is on form. Or whether it turns out to be the sort of game that suits Sunjic's ratting. Hard to say. And whilst James is clearly the better footballer it's not just about picking the 11 best technical footballers.

Whilst that's true we need to win the game and James gives us a better chance of doing that.

So he'll pick Sunjic.
There's too much opinion and not enough fact.
20:59, Fri 26 Apr
Robert Hopkins
Bielik is just too slow in the middle and slows down breakaways as he looks around deciding where to pass the ball. At CB he is great and can bring the ball out and then pass to someone to make the break.

This. Please keep him at cb
21:05, Fri 26 Apr
I can’t believe anyone that’s watched bielik play in both positions thinks he should be in midfield
21:10, Fri 26 Apr
His performance at the back against Coventry was the best performance by a defender we’ve had for years. Mowbray had it right, defence is his best position.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
21:18, Fri 26 Apr
Super Hans
His performance at the back against Coventry was the best performance by a defender we’ve had for years. Mowbray had it right, defence is his best position.

Totally agree.
There's too much opinion and not enough fact.
21:52, Fri 26 Apr
I agree. The question for me is who to play in place of Sunjic. We want players who can play forward. As much as I like Sunjic, he can't do it consistently.

Bielik into midfield or JJ.
22:55, Fri 26 Apr
shd
shd
Formation should be sane as Cov with instructions of :

Do it again, or else !

Exactly, if it's not broke and all that.
22:57, Fri 26 Apr
I think Beilik is a decent midfielder, but a much better CH. Gets caught on the ball in dangerous positions in midfield.
Up the feckin Blues
shd
23:59, Fri 26 Apr
Super Hans

Kenny Cunningham-esque
01:15, Sat 27 Apr
bielik and roberts in defence

paik and bacuna in midfield

let's moida the bums etc
04:16, Sat 27 Apr
Yep that’s what I would do as we need to win the midfield battle.