21:37, Fri 26 Apr
Tranmere is up there. Sunderland at Roker FA Cup won 2-1. Liverpool FA Cup replay that went to pens. 3-1 at the Baggies Adebola. Probably more. Maybe Huddersfield tomorrow for some 💪
Millwall playoffs. Will never be beaten for me.
21:40, Fri 26 Apr
Desmond at vile Park....Stern John last kick of the game 🥳🥳💙💙
Portsmouth 85 1-3

Barnsley fa cup 88 0-2

WBA 91 0-1

Palace & Blackpool 89
Barnsley 5-0
Stoke 7-0
Oxford 7-1
Leicester 6-2
Baggies 4-2
Spurs 3-1
Palace fancy dress. True story, a mate who's a viler went and got bit by a police dog 😂 The dog lived thankfully.
shd
22:07, Fri 26 Apr
Herefordshire Cider Boozer
Palace fancy dress. True story, a mate who's a viler went and got bit by a police dog 😂 The dog lived thankfully.

Seconded

It was the day I was hooked/burdened for the rest of my life 😀
22:12, Fri 26 Apr
shd
Cov New Year's Day 4-4 snow ball fights.

I went to a 4-4 at Cov on a Sunday morning, definitely wasn't New Year's Day though!
22:55, Fri 26 Apr
Southampton 1983, Mick Harford and more Blues on the pitch than not!

Yes!!! I was next to Hitler and Henry VIII who managed to get himself arrested. Great day.
23:43, Fri 26 Apr

I went to a 4-4 at Cov on a Sunday morning, definitely wasn't New Year's Day though!

Exeter away. Snowball fights, pelted their players too. John Gayle winner. Topped off with a mock charge which cleared their kop and then the coppers let the dogs go at us lot on the pitch.
23:55, Fri 26 Apr
bluepeter

Only 4-4 was on Sunday 16 February 1986 - 4–4 Kennedy 2, Whitton, Kuhl Attendance 14,271

We've never played Coventry on new year's day.
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
04:53, Sat 27 Apr
New Year's Day at Bramall Lane 1984ish. We won 4-2 (I think) scoring 3 goals in about 10 minutes. I had a severe hangover.