... couple of really good recent MM interviews here about his time at BCFC

starts here >>> Inside Birmingham's Managerial Shuffle: Morrison's Take
and
Michael Morrison breaks silence on his Birmingham City exit
and
Michael Morrison: Leadership Insights and Birmingham Reflections

[www.youtube.com]
02:26, Sat 27 Apr
Here's a better link to find them .... absolutely fascinating insight into all the things that happened behind the scenes during his time with us, how players are effected by manager changes, how they worry about relegation, how they are effected by chages in playing style ... how managers can change completely when they go from assistant maanger to manager (Cotterill under Harry to Cotterill on his own)..

incredible insight that will settle a LOT of different versions that are out there

[www.youtube.com]

Start with this one

Where it say "video unavailable" you'll probably have to click on the link within the message that says "watch on youTube"
04:37, Sat 27 Apr
Fantastic insight. The Rooney appointment had all the hallmarks of Zola and so it proved to be, very naive decision by the club. It will be interesting in the future, what the players have to say about it.
Also as a captain, there is no room for error. Can easily lose the other players if you aren’t fully focused day in, day out.
06:05, Sat 27 Apr
Which is why Sanderson got so much criticism
Tony Fantastico
08:24, Sat 27 Apr
Can’t be arsed listening. I assume from comments it’s another bash at the early season decision to get rid of the mediocre Eustace. Elite professionals in any field should be able to cope with change, self motivate, all that buzzword bingo bollocks. They shouldn’t really plummet, even a tapering off can be forgiven.Pity we have mediocre players, pretending to be elite.
08:35, Sat 27 Apr
Fat Buddha CBE FEA
Can’t be arsed listening. I assume from comments it’s another bash at the early season decision to get rid of the mediocre Eustace. Elite professionals in any field should be able to cope with change, self motivate, all that buzzword bingo bollocks. They shouldn’t really plummet, even a tapering off can be forgiven.Pity we have mediocre players, pretending to be elite.
We would still have been a struggling side under JE, that I have no doubts about, whether we would be almost relegated I don't know, we may just have had enough to scrape by,but I do believe we would be in the lower reaches of the table
08:45, Sat 27 Apr
It’s not really about Eustace, although I have brought that subject up, sorry. Morrison explained that they were all really happy under Rowett and they’d found a winning formula that suited the players they had, had won the last game then he’s gone to the players shock. Zola comes in and him and his trainers are ill prepared and disjointed. It’s not just about, oh they are all professional players and they should just adapt and get on with it.
08:47, Sat 27 Apr
Fat Buddha CBE FEA
We would still have been a struggling side under JE, that I have no doubts about, whether we would be almost relegated I don't know, we may just have had enough to scrape by,but I do believe we would be in the lower reaches of the table

Really weird that people who obviously haven't watched the clips are assuming they are about John Eustace.

Oh well, I bothered watching them and found it fascinating to hear what was actually going on during MMs era and how it affected the players .. and what the different managers were like to work under.

If you haven't bothered watching then don't bother commenting.

Or perhaps you mistook this thread for a different one and that's the reason your post is irrelevant on this subject
08:49, Sat 27 Apr
We’ve made 3 dreadful decisions when it comes to central defenders over the last half decade or so.

Not giving MM the extra year he wanted

Signing Dean/Roberts when we already had Shotton

Letting Long go this season
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
08:50, Sat 27 Apr

No it's not about that at all, MM speaks very honestly and candidly about his time at Blues ...with it all being from a player's perspective that we fans don't often hear.
08:55, Sat 27 Apr
Fat Buddha CBE FEA

Really weird that people who obviously haven't watched the clips are assuming they are about John Eustace.

Oh well, I bothered watching them and found it fascinating to hear what was actually going on during MMs era and how it affected the players .. and what the different managers were like to work under.

Or perhaps you mistook this thread for a different one and that's the reason your post is irrelevant on this subject

That’s why you posted it you fecking rascal. And I walked straight into your trap.

#schoolboy error.

And my points are more valid than yours so stick that up yer scabby bollix.
08:58, Sat 27 Apr
Fat Buddha CBE FEA

That’s why you posted it you fecking rascal. And I walked straight into your trap.

#schoolboy error.

And my points are more valid than yours so stick that up yer scabby bollix.

You should know, with me, never make assumptions.
No agenda, I just found them incredibly interesting and I don't think many people have watched 'cos they haven't been online long.
Tam
08:58, Sat 27 Apr
I’ve just watched the first one. He speaks very well, and it’s an interesting insight into sudden change, and the influence that a team and club, I suppose) captain has, which puts this weeks events into even sharper focus, for me anyway.
Make Blues Great Again
09:00, Sat 27 Apr
And my points are more valid than yours

Rude

Reported
10:18, Sat 27 Apr
Interesting perspective from a player on the change of managers. What I don't understand this season is the drop off when TM took his leave and Venus stood in. Surely it was a continuation of the same tactical thinking and training procedures, but the team fell apart. I'd have hoped the players would step up with an attitude of 'let's do it for the guvner'. The way they fell apart really makes you question the spirit and backbone of the team.