11:48, Mon 29 Apr
Has maybe found a new career on behalf of a few ex-fiitballers:

[www.football365.com]
11:59, Mon 29 Apr
I wonder if we'll see him over St Andrew on Saturday?
12:00, Mon 29 Apr
What did vale do to him 😂

Jesus that’s bad
12:02, Mon 29 Apr
I played with him in the same team for a few years. Was a very good player but a complete sociopathic mentalist, he's been trolling Port Vale fans for years on Facebook, the bloke is nuts, gave up football and is now a nightclub owner
Happy Clapper
12:03, Mon 29 Apr
That’s proper resentment from him and I’m all for it 😂
12:09, Mon 29 Apr
I wonder if we'll see him over St Andrew on Saturday?

DVB's will do something along those lines for sure.
12:13, Mon 29 Apr
Le Mod
I played with him in the same team for a few years. Was a very good player but a complete sociopathic mentalist, he's been trolling Port Vale fans for years on Facebook, the bloke is nuts, gave up football and is now a nightclub owner

He definitely has the cold dead eyes of someone capable of doing some seriously mental things.
12:14, Mon 29 Apr
After sharing a shower with Le Mod, can you blame him
12:14, Mon 29 Apr
Fair play to them too if they do,

It’s rivalries that make football
12:15, Mon 29 Apr
My Blue Heaven
After sharing a shower with Le Mod, can you blame him

I would have thought that would have made him more of a careful and considerate lover, to be honest.
12:15, Mon 29 Apr
I remember his name from our reserve team 2005-2007 sort of time.
13:21, Mon 29 Apr
He had a mad career tbh, was highly rated at youth levels, his Dad married a Japanese woman and he ended up going and playing in the Japanese 2nd tier, at one point he was at the Glenn Hoddle academy in Spain and then he rocked up in English League Football. At one point he got a move to Doncaster in the Championsip.

He was always a problem, and always falling out with managers, very talented, comfortably had the talent to play in the 2nd or 3rd tier but could not go a few months without having a massive fall out

He once featured on a very funny episode of one of the UK Traffic Cop programmes where he got knicked for driving off from a petrol garage without paying, whilst having false plates, he was an absolute piece of shit to the coppers, it was on Youtube for a while but been taken down now

Check out his public Facebook profile for a taste of the trolling to Port Vale fans, he’s been going back and forth with them for a decade

[www.facebook.com]
Happy Clapper