13:14, Mon 29 Apr
If we go down will we still have access to live games on Blues TV? If yes, will you renew?
13:19, Mon 29 Apr
If people don’t renew to watch blues on the internet just because we are in league one, I’d hope the club block their ip addresses
13:27, Mon 29 Apr
My Blue Heaven
If people don’t renew to watch blues on the internet just because we are in league one, I’d hope the club block their ip addresses

I am not sure if all games will be available to watch in League 1. Audio commentary will be but not necessarily video feeds from all the away fixtures
13:53, Mon 29 Apr
Blue in CT
My Blue Heaven

I am not sure if all games will be available to watch in League 1. Audio commentary will be but not necessarily video feeds from all the away fixtures

Fairly confident they will be; I remember Andy Holt moaning about it when Accrington were in League One
13:55, Mon 29 Apr
yea all games down to league 2 have been available for stream since blues tv/ifollow started

Not sure how the new tv deal impacts it though, would be surprised if it wasn't available at all
I’ve tried to decipher the streaming information on the EFL’s website (FEA) but I’m still not entirely sure what I’ll be able to watch when I renew my BluesTV (yes, I’m renewing it though).

However, I did see this …

“ Bristol Street Motors Trophy

All Bristol Street Motors Trophy matches will be streamed by Clubs, except for the Semi-Finals and Final, which will be broadcast by Sky Sports”

I’ll fly home for the final so at least I’ve only got the semifinal to worry about.
"Never let the truth get in the way of a good story."
14:01, Mon 29 Apr
El Mayor
Blue in CT
My Blue Heaven

Fairly confident they will be; I remember Andy Holt moaning about it when Accrington were in League One

Bloke at work is an Exeter fan and I am sure he said he can watch all their games on iFollow even the 3pms - legally.
14:15, Mon 29 Apr
David Xavis
El Mayor
Blue in CT
My Blue Heaven

Bloke at work is an Exeter fan and I am sure he said he can watch all their games on iFollow even the 3pms - legally.

Thanks for the replies - they are appreciated
14:17, Mon 29 Apr
Blue in CT
David Xavis
El Mayor
Blue in CT
My Blue Heaven

Thanks for the replies - they are appreciated

And yes, I will be renewing
14:37, Mon 29 Apr
Blue in CT
If we go down will we still have access to live games on Blues TV? If yes, will you renew?

Of course I'll renew.
It's easier to beg for forgiveness, than ask for permission.
14:39, Mon 29 Apr
Me too - obviously! #KRO
15:49, Mon 29 Apr
I have gotten a yearly subscription since blues tv started and will continue, but they will have to lower the price
16:09, Mon 29 Apr
Maybe I can spend match days with either Tom Wagner and/or Tom Brady living in the US? I expect they will be able to get the games live.
16:11, Mon 29 Apr
Great support 🙃
20:22, Mon 29 Apr
Hope they can continue to show the games.

Up the NZ blues.