16:40, Mon 29 Apr
Nobody could have predicted the season we have very nearly completed and if we go down or not, personally I've gained a lot from which for the most part has been a shocker. My 11 year old lad has well and truly ' got the bug ' coupled with the fact I now have my Saturday's back means we can spend quality time together, pre and post match have been ace, the bit in the middle, draw your own conclusions. For the first time in my lifetime, we look to have the right people in place to move us forward, the confidence that instills is a big reason why I make the effort week in week out, mistakes have been and will be made but even with the R word hanging over us I'm still upbeat as to what the future holds. I've reacquainted myself with some old school mates I haven't seen in nearly 35 years, happy days all over again but perhaps the most telling thing is no matter where we end up at full time on Saturday I'll be looking in anticipation for Season ticket details ( first timers) for our next adventure, me, my lad and everyone else, we're in it together cos were Blues, today, tomorrow and always.
16:42, Mon 29 Apr
I feel I'd be in a bad place if I reacquainted with old school mates but happy it's worked for you.
16:46, Mon 29 Apr
👍Football is about more than the actual match it’s the sense of belonging and togetherness.

There will be doomsayers but if we do go down and the pricing is right it could be an opportunity to look longer term, win more matches and build a younger fan base.

Of course the same could be said should we stay up whatever I’ll be there and hopefully plenty of others old and new.
16:59, Mon 29 Apr
Welcome back. It’s a decent habit
Tony Fantastico
Because regardless of how our season may finish; we’ve had games like Sunderland, Preston, Coventry and hopefully Sat to see our stadium roar in glee at full capacity once more; rallied to arms by new and ambitious owners.

Down or not; the future is bright and we’ve all witnessed our fan base is very much alive, though understandably “fluctuates” shall we say.

Last but not least…
The chance that we can stay up last minute at our home ground on the final day, in typical Blues fashion.

*BONUS POINT*
Clear out season! Minimise the Oliver Burke-esque individuals
23:54, Mon 29 Apr
Miguelagenn
I feel I'd be in a bad place if I reacquainted with old school mates but happy it's worked for you.
Winson Green?
08:19, Tue 30 Apr
Not a name I recognise, don't think he went to our school.
08:27, Tue 30 Apr
Agreed. In recent years the old man and I only made a couple of games a season, if at all.

This year we've done 7, and found new pubs to frequent. We've got the bug back and there's nothing better than a day at the football with your Dad. One day he won't be here and football won't be the same anymore.