17:10, Mon 29 Apr
Blues' final-day fixture on Sky Sports

[www.bcfc.com]
17:13, Mon 29 Apr
Bollocks
17:15, Mon 29 Apr
I reckon our points per game when we’re on Sky in the last three years is better than when we’re not
17:21, Mon 29 Apr
Good news for our fans who prefer to stay in the pub, before going out for a bit of the old canarie bashing though 👍🏻
At least we know the carnage will be televised!
17:25, Mon 29 Apr
Good news for Stechy
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
17:26, Mon 29 Apr
nothing worse than a televised funeral
I'm a lumberjack and i'm okay
17:55, Mon 29 Apr
Sid James

Sky Sports showing our final game on TV is some sick, twisted joke. Showing our either potential relegation on national tv for every fan that hate us (V***a, WBA, Coventry, Derby etc...) to laugh at our relegation to third tier football, or another final day win to once again fraud our way to avoid relegation, after another shit season.

You can't get any more typical blues than this.
It's the first of a double bill, followed by canary bashing.
18:37, Mon 29 Apr
Imagine we stay up though, the scenes, live on tele.
22:48, Mon 29 Apr
Game on ESPN+ in USA
23:31, Mon 29 Apr
Sid James

Yep. If the worst happens you know they are going to focus up close on someone crying. Fecking arseholes
The fact that Jellyfish have survived for 500 million years without a brain, must give hope to a lot of people
07:01, Tue 30 Apr
Possibly our last pay day from Sky for a while.
07:37, Tue 30 Apr
BlueSteve
Possibly our last pay day from Sky for a while.

Doubt it. We'll be on the telly all the time if we get relegated. One of the many reasons we simply must avoid the drop.
07:45, Tue 30 Apr
Sid James

Yep. If the worst happens you know they are going to focus up close on someone crying. Fecking arseholes

...and then at our home games next season, you'd get chumps from towns like Stevenage, Wycombe and Burton etc. singing "we saw you cry on the telly"