17:15, Mon 29 Apr
Alex Dicken's latest notebook features a blow for Norwich City, Lukas Jutkiewicz, John Eustace and a Birmingham City stadium proposal

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]
17:22, Mon 29 Apr
Alex Dicken's latest notebook features a blow for Norwich City, Lukas Jutkiewicz, John Eustace and a Birmingham City stadium proposal

"Club chiefs hope to have the fan park open for some of this summer’s Euros before supporters experience it at Blues games next season. "

England games being shown live ??
17:28, Mon 29 Apr
Rags

"Club chiefs hope to have the fan park open for some of this summer’s Euros before supporters experience it at Blues games next season. "

England games being shown live ??
Yeah they said that after the last Open House. Not for me that
Tony Fantastico
17:34, Mon 29 Apr
Thought you were at the open house? They said that
17:42, Mon 29 Apr
Thought you were at the open house? They said that

No .... as i state quite often i can't go anywhere that has crowds or any gathering of people where i don't know everyone. It's a complete pain in the arse (i haven't been able to go to a match for nearly four years), but things are getting better slowly and my aim is to try and get to a match early next season.

I actually tried a couple of times this season - bought the tickets and had someone to go with - but last minute anxiety attacks meant eventually i didn't go.

My 2 invites for the Open House (and the second one) i gave away to others. Was suprised to get the two later invites after telling them why i couldn't make the first. Did watch online though, so no excuses for missing that part.

Overall though i have a brilliant life and am not complaining - just be even better when i conquer this
17:45, Mon 29 Apr
👍 ah sorry I only remember you saying you had tickets for it

The Dutch/south african guy said they want it open for the quarters
17:46, Mon 29 Apr
My Blue Heaven

The Dutch/african guy said they want it open for the quarters

He’s a Saffer, accent gives it away big time.
17:47, Mon 29 Apr
South Africans sounds Dutch to me
17:49, Mon 29 Apr
My Blue Heaven

The Dutch/african guy said they want it open for the quarters

He’s a Saffer, accent gives it away big time.