21:39, Mon 29 Apr
theAtlas
Iโ€™m sure Vardy would like to try and keep us safe after all those nice things we sang about his wife.

No other fans have ever tainted opposition players, so there is no chance Blackburn fans sang rude songs about his wife.
22:20, Mon 29 Apr
That was as dominant a performance as you are ever likely to see, shame they opted for a night off down at Plymouth.
Turn left when you get on a plane.
23:46, Mon 29 Apr
Meadey
My Blue Heaven
100 points achievable

This is it โ€ฆ theyโ€™ll want that glory

From Foxes forum:

"Vazman
Posted 1 hour ago
You just have to love, hate, love, hate, but above all Love Leicester City FC, at this moment I am over the moon and proud to be a Foxes Fan, and love that Jamie Vardy and Enzo have highlighted 100 points, end game and 32 games won can be achieved in our last match, let's win it and have another party come Saturday!"
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
10:08, Tue 30 Apr
Saturdays game could be Vardy's last Leicester game. He will want to go out on a high.
11:05, Tue 30 Apr
Leicester wouldn't risk a draw and the potential of Blackburn nicking a goal. They'd go all out for the win.

Aint it funny Leicester are again, in part, involved in our survival. On the last day of the season.
11:20, Tue 30 Apr
Leicester wouldn't risk a draw and the potential of Blackburn nicking a goal. They'd go all out for the win.

Aint it funny Leicester are again, in part, involved in our survival. On the last day of the season.

I don't have a memory of this bud ?
11:21, Tue 30 Apr
They beat Doncaster 1-0, Mahrez dived for a pen
Happy Clapper
11:56, Tue 30 Apr
They beat Doncaster 1-0, Mahrez dived for a pen

I'm getting old ๐Ÿ˜
12:10, Tue 30 Apr
Might bring the memory back, we needed them to score

Happy Clapper
12:20, Tue 30 Apr
Sneaked a goal against us late on then lost to Millwall & Plymouth. Be typical of them to put in a drab performance
Tam
12:21, Tue 30 Apr
Le Mod

Fecks sake, that still has me choked up. As long as I've still got some faculties left, Ill never forget that day.
Make Blues Great Again
12:31, Tue 30 Apr
Tam
Tam
Le Mod

Fecks sake, that still has me choked up. As long as I've still got some faculties left, Iโ€™ll never forget that day.
Enjoy it today because the faculties are on the wane ๐Ÿ˜›
Tony Fantastico
12:35, Tue 30 Apr
Tam
Tam
Le Mod

Fecks sake, that still has me choked up. As long as I've still got some faculties left, Ill never forget that day.

I'm still convinced Danns skied that shot for 3-1 on purpose & you will never convince anything different.
Birmingham City: coming up with new ways to ruin your weekend since 1875
12:39, Tue 30 Apr
If you see the replay the ball takes a huge bobble just as he's about to hit it

Spawny Blues
Happy Clapper
Tam
13:08, Tue 30 Apr
Rab C Nesbitt
Tam
Le Mod

Fecks sake, that still has me choked up. As long as I've still got some faculties left, Iโ€™ll never forget that day.
Enjoy it today because the faculties are on the wane ๐Ÿ˜›

Rude. Reported. Or was it? I can't remember now. ๐Ÿ˜
Make Blues Great Again