I’ve gone early on;

Blues
Leicester
Ipswich
Hull
Albion

15/1.
07:20, Tue 30 Apr
Trying to place a double of a blues win and blues to stay up, but can't find the option on skybet other than 2 singles.
07:29, Tue 30 Apr
It's a related contingency.
08:06, Tue 30 Apr
Blues
Sheff Wed
Plymouth
Leicester

Blackburn to drop 😁
Ricky Otto 1994-1998 - The Man, The Legend
08:17, Tue 30 Apr
👍
08:59, Tue 30 Apr
Simple Blues / Leicester double at 3/1

That's all I need to see.
Birmingham City: coming up with new ways to ruin your weekend since 1875
09:00, Tue 30 Apr
Hull level top on the form table and don't lose games which has to be a good sign with the vital game at Plymouth, incredible that the Albion have totally lost form and could be bundled out of the play offs.
Not quite such encouragement for Sunderlands form and Sheff Weds will no doubt expect to secure safety.
Blackburn mid-table form wise so hard to call what happens vs an already promoted Leicester in a party atmosphere.
[footystats.org]
09:31, Tue 30 Apr
All makes no difference if we can't beat Norwich, can't see it 🙁
10:04, Tue 30 Apr
Whatever happens this seems like an incredibly long week and its only Tuesday, if I could fast forward to Friday evening I would do.
11:49, Tue 30 Apr
If I could fast forward to August I would do! Regardless of what division we are in.

One thing I have noted is it’s 11/1 that we won’t get the favour that we need elsewhere.
Like many, I’m confident we will get the favour(s) we need, but I can’t see us winning.

What a day it will be if they prove me wrong.
11:54, Tue 30 Apr
I might start drinking now.
12:48, Tue 30 Apr
17/1 for sheff Wednesday to go

And 16/1 for Blackburn to go.

Might stick a fiver on both
13:00, Tue 30 Apr
I was looking at the Blackburn board, apparently there are 81 different combinations of results from the 4 games on Saturday and only 2 will send them down.

They don't seem to mind Eustace that much but are convinced they will drop next year (selling the striker and not buying anyone).
13:05, Tue 30 Apr
I'm suprised it's so high. I'm still reasonably confident we fluke our way out of this.

I'm sure one of either Plymouth or Blackburn will lose and I think we have a fair chance of beating Norwich. Just because we're at home and they're all but guaranteed play offs.

Mind you, I was absolutely certain we'd beat either Rotherham or Huddersfield and that didn't work out.
13:27, Tue 30 Apr
Bit of a good sign is that Norwich are 19th in away form throughout the season with Blues 11th at home.