11:04, Tue 30 Apr
[www.thefa.com].

I'd be surprised if this hasn't had a mention on here already but I can't seen anything.

It's the first time I've seen the Trooper in the news and nobody's been arrested.
11:45, Tue 30 Apr
Miguelagenn
[www.thefa.com].

I'd be surprised if this hasn't had a mention on here already but I can't seen anything.

It's the first time I've seen the Trooper in the news and nobody's been arrested.

It was on Midlands Today yesterday evening, Fantastic for them. About 1700 I think saw them win at Stoke
What kind of standard would this be? Is it Birmingham AFA level but on a Sunday?
11:57, Tue 30 Apr
Azulpedro
Miguelagenn
[www.thefa.com].

It was on Midlands Today yesterday evening, Fantastic for them. About 1700 I think saw them win at Stoke

Does that mean they’re a bigger club than Solihull Moors?
11:59, Tue 30 Apr
Hagley Blue
Azulpedro
Miguelagenn
[www.thefa.com].

Does that mean they’re a bigger club than Solihull Moors?

Moors are going to Wembley twice this season in fairness
Holdsworth_MaraSonner
What kind of standard would this be? Is it Birmingham AFA level but on a Sunday?

It's the standard we strive to match when we play away.
They play in the Oakbourne & Coronation, Sunday League

Ellis Deeney is in the front of the pic in the link. Was always touted to be the better of the 2 brothers.
12:20, Tue 30 Apr
Miguelagenn

Ellis Deeney is in the front of the pic in the link. Was always touted to be the better of the 2 brothers.

As was Wayne Lineker, but it wasn't true.
Holdsworth_MaraSonner

It's Sunday pub league but they're in the Prem of the Birmingham district league, if that makes sense. Not sure if there's other Birmingham leagues.

They're three divisions above the poster Gary Rowett's team.

We played a team from the Birmingham (Oakbourne & Coronation) Prem in the county cup a few years back and got panned. The standard is very good.

Though a Tamworth district team from our prem won the Birmingham County Cup fairly recently, they were very good.

It'll be a lot of Saturday players who play pub football Sundays. The Trooper main striker plays for Halesowen I think. Dean Rathbone who was on their bench was at Coleshill a few years ago, not sure where he is now. Was always lethal.
H

Consistently correct and proven right.
12:31, Tue 30 Apr
Dirty Bertie
Miguelagenn

Ellis was better than troy. If he had Troy’s height he would have had a professional career.
12:43, Tue 30 Apr
Nikola Zigic- FEA
Holdsworth_MaraSonner

It's Sunday pub league but they're in the Prem of the Birmingham district league, if that makes sense. Not sure if there's other Birmingham leagues.

We played a team from the Birmingham (Oakbourne & Coronation) Prem in the county cup a few years back and got panned. The standard is very good.

Though a Tamworth district team from our prem won the Birmingham County Cup fairly recently, they were very good.

It'll be a lot of Saturday players who play pub football Sundays. The Trooper main striker plays for Halesowen I think. Dean Rathbone who was on their bench was at Coleshill a few years ago, not sure where he is now. Was always lethal.

Good summary. The top couple of divisions will be a good standard, and almost every player in those divisions (certainly the top division) will be playing a much better standard on a Saturday but playing on Sunday as well. The standard drops off quite a bit below that, it’s a proper pub league.
12:47, Tue 30 Apr
Dolph
Dirty Bertie
Miguelagenn

Ellis was better than troy. If he had Troy’s height he would have had a professional career.

Troy said similar, just didnt have the same drive apparently
14:04, Tue 30 Apr
Absolutely, I ran a championship team in that league until last season, the standard is much higher than you would think in the top two divisions, the third tier has good players in it but typically the odd one per team.

I would also say, that in my experience, the better players still want paying on Sundays, so it can get expensive quickly if you want to be competitive and don’t have a sponsor.
14:17, Tue 30 Apr
Nikola Zigic- FEA
Holdsworth_MaraSonner

Simeon cobourne from halesowen, seen him play for them quite a few times, extremely pacy little striker.
Had no idea he played for them tbh.
15:35, Tue 30 Apr
Holdsworth_MaraSonner

Very good league oakbourne and coronation prem. Not a typical Sunday of teams turning up hungover it’s mainly a lot of teams whose players play Saturday leagues such as southern/northern prem for various teams but all play for their mates or the odd team that pays on a Sunday.