17:31, Tue 30 Apr
No. We’ll get the win and Jobe will do us a favour against Wednesday. I hope.
...hoping for two wins and two defeats 😤

Blues and Plymouth to win, Blackburn and Wednesday to lose, Wednesday relegated on GD 😤😤
17:43, Tue 30 Apr
I’m with you in avoiding football social media if we drop. I’ll be definitely avoiding Facebook for a few weeks until it’s all blew over.
17:44, Tue 30 Apr
Yes. We won’t beat Norwich and results will go our way also to make it even more frustrating
19:26, Tue 30 Apr
Iggy Plop
It's not all over until the fat lady Sings (if you are allowed to say that) However after the Rotherham game she took a deep breath, and after the Huddersfield game I could hear the air in her larynx.

I think we could beat Norwich, but I think we are relying on Leicester to have the desire to Finnish off with a win in front if their fans. It would be a bit rubbish to loose at home after winning the title.

Not as rubbish as winning at home and getting relegated
19:34, Tue 30 Apr
scottishblue1875
Yes but i am looking forward to the future under these owners. Need to find a positive

This!
19:37, Tue 30 Apr
Blues win
Bull win
Leicester win
Wednesday win

Plymouth down
11:09, Wed 1 May
I think we'll draw and go down.

Yup - 0-0 draw - players chased down tunnel by angry fans.
11:12, Wed 1 May
lowercaser

Actually my biggest worry. I don't really care what div we're in next year, I'll be there regardless and I'll look forward to it regardless, I just don't want to experience relegation from the championship.

I worry more about the reaction from fans and whether it'll go too far. Going down I think booing and frustration is obviously fine and going to happen, but please for the love of god nobody run on the pitch.
11:22, Wed 1 May
lowercaser

Actually my biggest worry. I don't really care what div we're in next year, I'll be there regardless and I'll look forward to it regardless, I just don't want to experience relegation from the championship.

I worry more about the reaction from fans and whether it'll go too far. Going down I think booing and frustration is obviously fine and going to happen, but please for the love of god nobody run on the pitch.

TBH I would expect security to be tighter than a ducks arse. I doubt Wagner or Cook will be there, there will be more security with everyone being checked for pyros etc.

Think 'Villa derby' level of Police presence/ security. I'm sure there will be a lot of Billy Big Bollocks gobbing off on X about what they will do if results don't go our way and if it happens they will do nothing (hopefully) and just shrug and shuffle off down the pub for the remainder of the day.
11:34, Wed 1 May
lowercaser
lowercaser

TBH I would expect security to be tighter than a ducks arse. I doubt Wagner or Cook will be there, there will be more security with everyone being checked for pyros etc.

Think 'Villa derby' level of Police presence/ security. I'm sure there will be a lot of Billy Big Bollocks gobbing off on X about what they will do if results don't go our way and if it happens they will do nothing (hopefully) and just shrug and shuffle off down the pub for the remainder of the day.

On the contrary I'd be quite surprised if Wagner and Cook weren't there. Really wouldn't be a good look - especially for Cook.

On the rest I agree. Hope they've got good security and nobody does anything stupid and just goes home after mouthing off at the players.

Or, we stay up and everyone's happy. Still a possibility
11:46, Wed 1 May
I have no hope left. I ent staying for the players' lap of appreciation...
11:50, Wed 1 May
Don't think many will regardless of staying up or not
13:30, Wed 1 May
didn't this happen to us against Blackburn, a weird (for McLeish) 4-1 win
13:37, Wed 1 May
tebily
didn't this happen to us against Blackburn, a weird (for McLeish) 4-1 win

Yeah.

We needed reading to lose at an already relegated Derby (record low points total). Was always a long shot.
H

Consistently correct and proven right.