21:14, Tue 30 Apr
Spooner
21:17, Tue 30 Apr
Jupp Heynckes at Bayern Munich
Bit debatable with him, spells at the club between 1987-91, 2009, 2011-13 and 2017-18. Won more trophies in his latter spells at Bayern than his first, including the Champions League.
21:49, Tue 30 Apr
Rags
Who's done it ? ... gone back somewhere as manager and been better than when they were first there as manager ?

Harry Redknapp at Portsmouth in his second stint i suppose
Tony Pulis at Stoke - no doubt about that
Nigel Pearson at Leicester when he got them promoted ?

Can't think of too many though

How do you remember all that? And the examples of Eddie Howe at Bournemouth and Mourinho at Chelsea…I have a hard enough time remembering who’s managed Blues in the past, let alone remembering who’s managed other clubs…and definitely I have no idea who’s been where more than once!
"we don't even know why we're here - we're all just wandering around, doing daft things, killing time, until we die; that's why Frisbee's been invented..." (Karl Pilkington 2013)
08:54, Wed 1 May
Bluenose27
Ancelotti at Real Madrid. Definitely not Rowett though.

I'm happy to call it a success if we do end up surviving, then thank him and send him on his way.

YeahTBF no one can get this lot consistent. As good as Tony is, i don't think he was here long enough to know if he would have had them keep the pace.

I'm usually the biggest advocate of players being 'better than we're seeing' but on this occasion, we know they CAN play, it's not the question. They're just too effing soft and inconsistent.
On this occasion I'm convinced some of the player are just not really that arsed.

I was watching Paul Caddis interview and he said loan players (back then) don't really give a shit.
Fat Buddha CBE FEA
Nathan Jones

So he wasn't gone too long the
Rab C Nesbitt
Darren Ferguson must’ve managed it at Posh

I think his best spell was the twelfth time he was their manager.
Holdsworth_MaraSonner
Rab C Nesbitt
Darren Ferguson must’ve managed it at Posh

I think his best spell was the twelfth time he was their manager.
Thanks for clarifying
Tony Fantastico
09:19, Wed 1 May
Neil Harris has done a great job for Milwall in his second coming (so far)
09:19, Wed 1 May
Ribeye
Hasn't John Sheridan managed Oldham about 5 times?

And every time they got worse (not his fault, mind)
10:38, Wed 1 May
Bluenose27
Ancelotti at Real Madrid. Definitely not Rowett though.

I'm happy to call it a success if we do end up surviving, then thank him and send him on his way.

YeahTBF no one can get this lot consistent. As good as Tony is, i don't think he was here long enough to know if he would have had them keep the pace.

I'm usually the biggest advocate of players being 'better than we're seeing' but on this occasion, we know they CAN play, it's not the question. They're just too effing soft and inconsistent.
On this occasion I'm convinced some of the player are just not really that arsed.

I was watching Paul Caddis interview and he said loan players (back then) don't really give a shit.

That fecker was on loan with us!
The season before I think
10:50, Wed 1 May
Stansfield is a loan player and I’d say he cares more than majority of the contracted players.
15:36, Wed 1 May
Stansfield is a loan player and I’d say he cares more than majority of the contracted players.

I agree, I am just making the point that THEN that seemed to be the case. I hope it isn't now and they're all ready to dig in.

Stansfield is the standout player tbh and it speaks volumes about his character.
15:57, Wed 1 May
Some loan players try very hard. Then they get a permanent deal. And disappoint.