18:13, Tue 30 Apr
Has it been announced anywhere when work will start on the new sports quarter?
18:16, Tue 30 Apr
Remedial work has been ongoing for sometime.

As for building it, give them chance to submit some plans mate.
18:18, Tue 30 Apr
El Mayor

Thanks. I remember when The Kop and Tilton were rebuilt I'd visit the site most days just to watch progress
I'll be doing the same for the new stadium
18:57, Tue 30 Apr
If they do the same as Everton, they’ll be providing us with daily drone footage
18:59, Tue 30 Apr
Any idea when they're targeting plan submission for?
H

Consistently correct and proven right.
19:21, Tue 30 Apr
Its a good job someone asked about the bibs instead of this at the open house.
19:39, Tue 30 Apr
Nikola Zigic- FEA

Planning takes a lot of time. Likely won't be another year until full submission is in.
The intellectual saviour of the masses.
20:01, Tue 30 Apr
Ser Tait
Nikola Zigic- FEA

Planning takes a lot of time. Likely won't be another year until full submission is in.

Planning process (from submission to decision) itself could be up to be 6 months.

The statutory time limit is 13 weeks for applications for major development, unless an application is subject to an to an Environmental Impact Assessment, in which case a 16 week limit applies. (There will be an EIA required).

Where a planning application takes longer than the statutory period government policy is that the decision should be made within 26 weeks (for major applications).
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
07:41, Wed 1 May
B_C_F_C
Ser Tait
Nikola Zigic- FEA

Planning process (from submission to decision) itself could be up to be 6 months.

The statutory time limit is 13 weeks for applications for major development, unless an application is subject to an to an Environmental Impact Assessment, in which case a 16 week limit applies. (There will be an EIA required).

Where a planning application takes longer than the statutory period government policy is that the decision should be made within 26 weeks (for major applications).

The ecology work on that site will take 6 months alone.
The intellectual saviour of the masses.
07:48, Wed 1 May
Taity you sound like you know what you're talking about.

Saying that, so did the train bods about Adderley Station and look how that turned out.
H

Consistently correct and proven right.
07:51, Wed 1 May
How what turned out? Cook saying something will happen is different to it actually happening.
07:53, Wed 1 May
Workmen on site have been told to wear these high viz vests
[www.amazon.co.uk]
09:46, Wed 1 May
Er, isn't there some law on here about Display Names being unique????
Wired and teary
El Mayor

Thanks. I remember when The Kop and Tilton were rebuilt I'd visit the site most days just to watch progress

If you visited the site most days to watch the progress, did you not notice asbestos left in the ground? And why did you not mention poor installation of the steel.
10:19, Wed 1 May
Trev-BoB-Kenny
Wired and teary
El Mayor

If you visited the site most days to watch the progress, did you not notice asbestos left in the ground? And why did you not mention poor installation of the steel.

Agree. Worst clerk of works ever. And works blues clerk since Lee.