13:21, Wed 1 May
Hi all, some of you will recall my looking for a ticket for my old man who was venturing over from Australia. Unfortunately he cannot make it due to personal reasons at the last moment. As such, I have a spare ticket in the Tilton Lower for the game Saturday and would like it to go to a good cause.

So if there is anybody, or you know of somebody looking for a ticket because they can't afford it, their family has one and they don't or any other decent reason then drop me a PM.

No divs. Don't want any money for it, want it to go to somebody deserving.

EDIT - Sorry, gone already!!
13:24, Wed 1 May
Brilliant gesture
17:51, Wed 1 May
Fair play pal. Long shot but I'm after 1 x adult ticket for anywhere in kop. My oldest lad and i are STH in block 25 but my youngest has decided to come back from uni this weekend and would like to go if possible. Kop would allow us to go in and leave together and meet up at HT. If anyone can assist please PM me.
08:12, Thu 2 May
There are two resell tickets left if you go to the website now.
08:49, Thu 2 May
Both gone... could we not open a temporary stand ? 🤣
10:02, Thu 2 May
bluechip

I know there is so much to play for but it does make you wonder how many we genuinely could have sold this week if we had the capacity and how many we would have took to Huddersfield if there was unlimited availability?
10:05, Thu 2 May
bluechip

I know there is so much to play for but it does make you wonder how many we genuinely could have sold this week if we had the capacity and how many we would have took to Huddersfield if there was unlimited availability?

Norwich sold out in what? 3 days? We could've got 40-45k I reckon.

10k to Huddersfield easily if they'd've let us.
11:37, Thu 2 May
Anyone know how many Norwich have sold?
11:45, Thu 2 May
Doesn’t matter how many they’ve sold they won’t be coming. Ian and Mo have scared them off.
14:26, Thu 2 May
bluechip
Anyone know how many Norwich have sold?

23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
17:44, Thu 2 May
Thanks for the heads up pal. Unfortunately missed them so still looking for 1 adult in kop for reasons stated