21:40, Wed 1 May
Birmingham City: coming up with new ways to ruin your weekend since 1875
[www.jamieoliver.com]

No need to thank me
22:48, Wed 1 May
Yep, most Cornish people wouldn't touch a Ginster's with a bargepole. Although made in Cornwall they're seen as a punishment for the rest of the country.
22:58, Wed 1 May
😂
23:18, Wed 1 May
Treat yourself to a Fray Bentos pie, food of the God's, straight from the tin, you won't look back.

Why, does it give you a stiff neck?
23:18, Wed 1 May
IanT
Ribeye
MoorGreenBlue
Treat yourself to a Fray Bentos pie, food of the God's, straight from the tin, you won't look back.

Never had one. I don't like the idea of eating so called meat that's sat on a shelf and not been refrigerated or frozen

You do understand that canning has been around for generations?

Ever had a tin of salmon?

Or even Fray Bentos - around for something like 150 years. Though sadly I don't think they still tin their products in Frey Bentos in Uruguay.
23:19, Wed 1 May
chipotle bean rice bowl for us 😋

We don't care about Breakfast.
We don't care about Lunch.
All we care about is what we've got for Tea.
It's a new dawn, it's a new day
23:23, Wed 1 May
Southwest blue
Bit late for tonight but , Lidstones butchers in kingsbridge do the best pasties I’ve had and they post them to your house ( uncooked obviously)
For tonight have a cheese and onion cob or better still cheese and black pudding

If you ask for a Cob down Devon then you will probably end up with some Corn!
It's a new dawn, it's a new day
00:06, Thu 2 May
Tilton shark
I am often shocked to the core as to what some will pass off as a Cornish pasty.

To start with if it is made with puff pastry then it can feck off before you even get to the filling.

They have to be made in Cornwall.
They can only contain beef, potato, Swede, onion, salt and pepper. No other meat, no other vegetables, no other seasonings allowed.
The ingredients must be raw when the pasties are assembled and then slowly baked to produce the traditional Cornish pasty flavor and texture.
The edges of the pasties must be sealed by crimping them in traditional Cornish fashion.

Anything else is a cheap not fit for purpose rip off.

Apart from being made in Cornwall... that is our exact recipe for our home made pasties - using freshly made Shortcrust Pastry and Skirt Beef from the farm shop less than a mile away.
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
03:39, Thu 2 May
Tilton shark
I am often shocked to the core as to what some will pass off as a Cornish pasty.

To start with if it is made with puff pastry then it can feck off before you even get to the filling.

They have to be made in Cornwall.
They can only contain beef, potato, Swede, onion, salt and pepper. No other meat, no other vegetables, no other seasonings allowed.
The ingredients must be raw when the pasties are assembled and then slowly baked to produce the traditional Cornish pasty flavor and texture.
The edges of the pasties must be sealed by crimping them in traditional Cornish fashion.

Anything else is a cheap not fit for purpose rip off.

Apart from being made in Cornwall... that is our exact recipe for our home made pasties - using freshly made Shortcrust Pastry and Skirt Beef from the farm shop less than a mile away.

So you don’t live in small heath then ?
10:40, Thu 2 May
I'm much more fond of a Chicken Tikka Slice.
11:29, Thu 2 May
Dilettante