12:15, Thu 2 May
Birmingham City must beat Norwich City at St Andrew's this weekend to give themselves hope of avoiding relegation from the Championship

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]
I bet those disagreeing with McAnuff will be pulling their dicks now
12:51, Thu 2 May
Who the eff is Clinton Morrison, why should we care what he thinks?

FEA
12:52, Thu 2 May
Well played
12:53, Thu 2 May
Sorry for the late reply - I needed both hands.

No, it's an equally shit article from the Mail isn't it? Again, they've found an interview done elsewhere that contains no insight and have decided to publish it as a story. This time, an ex-footballer thinks "we'll win because Norwich are already in the playoffs." They aren't but sure...
13:10, Thu 2 May
Both hands?

Was it a pokey bumw@nk?
13:33, Thu 2 May
Goes without saying. I really want us to survive this year and was absolutely distraught to hear that McAnuff had effectively consigned us to relegation but then Clinton came along and saved the day.
13:33, Thu 2 May
Petebaldwin
Sorry for the late reply - I needed both hands.

No, it's an equally shit article from the Mail isn't it? Again, they've found an interview done elsewhere that contains no insight and have decided to publish it as a story. This time, an ex-footballer thinks "we'll win because Norwich are already in the playoffs." They aren't but sure...

It’s all chasing those clicks innit. They have to publish so many stories per day, there’s only so much news.

Gonna be worse in the close season.
13:41, Thu 2 May
Spot on
13:49, Thu 2 May
Think Clinton's prediction is more from the heart, McAnuff more based on cold hard stats, still really can't figure why McAnuff is 'concerned and worried' though.
13:55, Thu 2 May
Ashley Barnes is out for them. Good news as far as I’m concerned. Decent at this level