12:19, Thu 2 May
[x.com]

Happened in the Welsh league last weekend.
Police now involved. Should go down for that, effing coward😡.
12:20, Thu 2 May
Yeah it was a 17 year old kid.

Pretty poor the club involved have made zero comment so far.
12:22, Thu 2 May
Not a linesman as such but an opposing player running the line?
...jesus that's disgraceful, what a chunt ....should face criminal charges 😤😤
12:24, Thu 2 May
Things like this are the reason why officiating is a bit rubbish in the professional game. Who the eff would want to do it at amature level?

Watching that has given me a bit more appreciation of those who do put up with the abuse tbf.

Also the attacker is so bleeding cowardly. Completely blindsided the poor young lad.
12:24, Thu 2 May
Miguelagenn

And the relevance of that to an unprovoked violent assault is what exactly?
The cold never bothered me anyway
12:30, Thu 2 May
Happens loads. If not games don’t get played. A real shortage of willing officials, can see why
12:42, Thu 2 May
Miguelagenn

Makes no difference - that coach needs banning for life and charging with assault.

If someone is running the line then they are a linesman.
13:13, Thu 2 May
Miguelagenn

You don't know there was no provocation, he might have been a bit cheeky or cheaty. Happens all the time, just not usually on camera.
13:16, Thu 2 May
I think they’re having words looking at the video but it’s not going to end well for the fat fella
13:19, Thu 2 May
Miguelagenn
Miguelagenn

You don't know there was no provocation, he might have been a bit cheeky or cheaty. Happens all the time, just not usually on camera.

Even if he called the guy a silly fat c*nt who looks like a paedo, who wears paedo socks, it does not justify a blind sided punch to the face. By an adult. To a child.
13:20, Thu 2 May
Miguelagenn

Makes no difference - that coach needs banning for life and charging with assault.

If someone is running the line then they are a linesman.

They're actually a referee's assistant. There's definitely a difference between an appointed official or an opposing player running the line. All sorts of stuff could've gone on.
13:21, Thu 2 May
Miguelagenn
Miguelagenn

Even if he called the guy a silly fat c*nt who looks like a paedo wo wears paedo socks, it does not justify a blind sided punch to the face. By an adult. To a child.

I think we should get a silly fact c*nt's opinion on that.
13:23, Thu 2 May
Paedo socks 😂
13:23, Thu 2 May
I just don't know what your previous posts mean.

'Anything could've gone on'.

Like what? He gave an offside? He called his wife a slag? Who gives a f*ck, he shouldn't punch a kid in the face , I have zero idea why you're defending it.