14:07, Thu 2 May
They have Ashley Barnes Ruled out - probably not the name you'd be most scared of on the team sheet but out of the 15 they've played without him starting they've only won 3.

Empathised that they'll be concentrating on winning, and making sure everyone maintains their sharpness so no sign of resting players - as you'd expect.
14:09, Thu 2 May
Empathised that they'll be concentrating on winning, and making sure everyone maintains their sharpness so no sign of resting players - as you'd expect.

Sounds exactly like Mark Robbins a few weeks ago.
He’s related to our Tom. Chill out folks
Tony Fantastico
They have Ashley Barnes Ruled out - probably not the name you'd be most scared of on the team sheet but out of the 15 they've played without him starting they've only won 3.

I don’t fecking believe him.

The points are in the bag
15:20, Thu 2 May
Reported.
15:22, Thu 2 May
Wagner’s Dream

He's not gonna say he's resting players, is he?
15:24, Thu 2 May
First 5 minutes hit their best player with a crunching tackle and watch the substitutions start.
15:27, Thu 2 May
yeehaw
Wagner’s Dream

He did when we played Huddersfield.
15:27, Thu 2 May
yeehaw
Wagner’s Dream

There’s a reason I put as you’d expect at the end of the sentence.
15:28, Thu 2 May
Gary Rowett made a good suggestion on twitter.

Start someone Gary Gardner, get him to absolutely clatter someone in the first five minutes so he gets booked and makes Norwich shit themselves about getting injured ahead of the playoffs.

Sub him off for the usual starter.

Send a message
H

Consistently correct.
15:28, Thu 2 May
BlueStorm
First 5 minutes hit their best player with a crunching tackle and watch the substitutions start.

Target Sargeant if he plays.
I don't like him at all.
He is a good player but a massive diver.
15:30, Thu 2 May
Nikola Zigic- FEA

Start someone Gary Gardner, get him to absolutely clatter someone in the first five minutes so he gets booked and makes Norwich shit themselves about getting injured ahead of the playoffs.

Send a message

Given Gardner's pace it will be a red card tackle somewhere around the 60th minute.

Sunjic would be my pick to put in a hefty challenge early doors. Probably subtle enough to get a yellow card.
15:31, Thu 2 May
BlueStorm
This is exactly what any “normal” professional team would do. Could be a problem expecting it from our soft-arses…..
15:32, Thu 2 May
Gardner would probably accept that role if you said to him do it after 20 rather than 5
Nikola Zigic- FEA

Send a message
Starting Gary Gardner is never a good suggestion.
Brownie has to be careful after lauding Rowett for years or I’ll get him banned from Blues. Raj is threatening to do the same with you btw
Tony Fantastico