16:27, Thu 2 May
This has made me so sad. Fine player. What a shame.
mad
16:31, Thu 2 May
Sad news I'm reluctant to read up on this as for a day or so after Phil Hughes (another Pear) was tragically killed I welled up a fair bit thinking about it especially when I saw all the tweets with bats by the door etc
16:34, Thu 2 May
Yeah awful news.
For anyone who doesn’t know he has passed away aged 20. Played for Worcestershire CCC
Tony Fantastico
17:01, Thu 2 May
Horrible news, thinking of his family at this difficult time.

RIP Josh Baker
18:01, Thu 2 May
What is it with young promising sportsman from Redditch dying young.

Reminds me of Jimmy Davis - followed him for years on the back pages of the Redditch Advertiser signing for Man u, banging in goals at various levels. Goes on loan to Watford and dies in a car crash driving back up to see his family in redditch, just as his career is blossoming.

Tragic, RIP Josh
mad
18:26, Thu 2 May
He's the guy Ben Stokes hit for 34 in one over a couple of years back at New Road I think. Just seen the YouTube of his three wickets at Bromsgrove School playing for Worcs 2nds yesterday. This will cut very deep across the game one would think not just locally with all the Warks Worcs and B'ham League links
18:59, Thu 2 May
One of our own as well. Words fail me to be honest. Devastating news.
19:54, Thu 2 May
What an awful shock for his family, friends and teammates. He was playing for the First XI only a couple of weeks ago, and for the Seconds earlier this week.

Lovely tribute from the Bears on the BBC website by the way.
mad
20:44, Thu 2 May
Just as well neither Warks nor Worcs have a fixture this week given the circumstances. Opening round of the Birmingham League on Saturday. Will be a tough one for his current club Kenilworth Wardens and his original team Astwood Bank (the team Gary Barreth played for) and for Barnt Green where he has lots of connections too